Mr. Nice x Aota 25 days into flowering.

• Thread starter Norman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Norman

Here are a few shots from my current project. Mr Nice crossed with Aota. Looks promising! Im flowering under a 600 watt hps in a 4x4x7 grow tent. There are 2 different phenotypes from the seeds I started. Ive got them labeled in my gallery if you wanna see anymore photos. Im going to keep an update on these and all the comments are greatly appreciated!! Enjoy!!

Normy

N

Norman

DSCF1326.JPG
DSCF1324.JPG
DSCF1323.JPG
DSCF1320.JPG
DSCF1318.JPG
DSCF1316.JPG
DSCF1315.JPG
DSCF1314.JPG
DSCF1311.JPG

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice bush u got there she us nice & chunky.. Great work

2DogWalker

Training masterpiece homeboy way to rock it out, what size pot u got that bush in. Looking good buddy!!

2dog

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Lookin good man. How long were those girls vegged for?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Holy Shit! That looks great! I rock the Aota, it looks like the second to last photo there, I love the pineyness of Aota. Did you personally do the cross? If so how did you get the Mr. Nice pollen, was it selfed of a male from a seedbank? I'm stoked to see this, good work here

N

Norman

Lookin good man. How long were those girls vegged for?
They were started from seed and transplanted into their first cups on November 24th 2010. So they vegged just under 3 months. I took quite a few clones from these 2 ladies.
Holy Shit! That looks great! I rock the Aota, it looks like the second to last photo there, I love the pineyness of Aota. Did you personally do the cross? If so how did you get the Mr. Nice pollen, was it selfed of a male from a seedbank? I'm stoked to see this, good work here

Thanks for the kind words! It was a female Mr. Nice plant that was pollinated (on purpose) with the strongest of Aota male plants. I was not the personal breeder unfortunately. Just lucky enough to know the guys! I have one other phenotype from this cross but it is only a week into flowering. Ill have some pics of it once it becomes worthy!

N

Norman

Hey sanvanalona I would really love to see some pics of your Aota! Not many people grow it and its an amazing strain.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Looking good Norman.. I got a suppossed cut of AOTA and ran that sucker for 50 days and it looked dank as phuck and then it hermed on me like crazy... Still Searchin for the Real AOTA in Colorado.... Thats a sweet cross bro...

N

Norman

Looking good Norman.. I got a suppossed cut of AOTA and ran that sucker for 50 days and it looked dank as phuck and then it hermed on me like crazy... Still Searchin for the Real AOTA in Colorado.... Thats a sweet cross bro...

Thanks! I went to Norcal last fall to get it!! Living in a tent for a month was well worth it.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I will post some pics for you tomorrow Norman, Aota has been one of my favorites for quite some time too, the taste is unique. I have been growing her indoor for the last year and she has been purpling up on me, I am predominately a coco grower but I found out that the AOTA does amazing when she is in soil. I have to say that I think she might be best when grown outside, it finishes so early and looks like indoor when it is in full sun. I always heard that AOTA was a cross of Pine Hills Blend and NL #5, have you heard the same?

N

Norman

I will post some pics for you tomorrow Norman, Aota has been one of my favorites for quite some time too, the taste is unique. I have been growing her indoor for the last year and she has been purpling up on me, I am predominately a coco grower but I found out that the AOTA does amazing when she is in soil. I have to say that I think she might be best when grown outside, it finishes so early and looks like indoor when it is in full sun. I always heard that AOTA was a cross of Pine Hills Blend and NL #5, have you heard the same?

Aota is definitely an outdoor strain. Im really excited to see what it does indoors tho. As far as its lineage, Ive heard a few different things, none being very solid. Yes on the NL#5 not sure about the rest unfortunately. I love how short and bushy it grows. Easy to create siiiick canopies! Ive been playing around with supercropping this strain and it seems to work very nicely!!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Norman, I was just wondering if that was the Sunhut 4x4? If so I have that same tent for one of my flowering rooms. I like it alright I guess. Mine is a little weak it seems, but definitely lightproof and sexy. I was wondering how you rated it if you have used other brands. I have not dealt with tents alot, but recently the misses told me that whole floors of the house cannot and will not be dedicated to my passion alone haha. (actually not that funny) I am currently running two 400 watt hps lights in there because it is my smaller room. I have a 400 watt mh just gathering dust, but I am too scared to add another light because I don't know if it will hold up. I have never used a mh in flower, but I have heard good things about combinations. (mh/hps) Sorry to just ramble on... Good luck with your grow man!

-nugzz

2DogWalker

I have to say that I think she might be best when grown outside, it finishes so early and looks like indoor when it is in full sun. I always heard that AOTA was a cross of Pine Hills Blend and NL #5, have you heard the same?

Wow sounds like something special bro, at least something definitely worth using to make something special :) Get to getting brother!!!! Hope all is good, tell the commune i say what up :)

Hows the trimmin coming?

Best
2Dog

N

Norman

Wow sounds like something special bro, at least something definitely worth using to make something special :) Get to getting brother!!!! Hope all is good, tell the commune i say what up :)

Hows the trimmin coming?

Best
2Dog

Thanks man. Trimming sucks!

Top Bottom