APPEARANCE

Mr nice

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :PUNGET/VASALINE{ISH}
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour :VERY PINY {BEFORE SPARK}
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)7
- cough factor? : YES/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
NICE HEAD AND BODY HIGH AFTER THREE HITS, GOOD BUZZ
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
7 1/2
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
2hours

Use : DAYTIME/Bedtime
Munchies? : YES/no
-----------------------------------------------------

I had condensed the flavours from those images into a flavour and taste list below, but I think it might overcomplicate matters....or rather, Marco's is very thorough and already covers that, so why reinvent the wheel? This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues () vasline (X)

SWEET
fruity (X) <SLIGHTLY - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood (X) - sage () - juniper () - cedar (X) - pine (X)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (X) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

ok so this was far better then the BARRACUDA much more complex esspecialy in the smell department very nice...

going to have to wait a bit before testing the next one, this buzz might take a bit..

the ash was a very nice white the jay burns pretty slow and nice and even, medium resin build up on the jay...

over-all id give it a heavy 7, me likes this one.......

the lasting effect of the stone ABOVE is a guess, but i think its a good guess..

peace.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Nice report, was this the mr nice from humbolt local? I picked some up at fruitridge and was really happy with it. Definitely some good smoke

JAWS

JAWS

hello BB:RastaBong:
yes indeed it is my friend and im sorry i did not get that put where it belongs, im new to this and i will get the breeder in the next one 4sure...

well i said two house on the high but i got hungry and had to eat so i killed the buzz abit, ohhh welllll i guess ill move onto the next sample...
peace:icon_spin:

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

My friend used to grow that strain for the longest time, It looked a little less dense then yours and had a lot of purple hues to it. does the pheno you have get purple sometimes?

JAWS

JAWS

hello aerojoe:bubblez:
cant say my friend i just got a sample to test out, have no idea how she grows out..
peace:coffee

S

Steve Z

dig your smoke reports and the honest jaws.

see a lot of ass kissing in that field..... maybe you can do mine too, i love respectful criticism :-D

all i hear about mine is "its so good" and all i want to hear is "this is what you coulda done" LOL

JAWS

JAWS

hello STEVE:coffee
HAHA ya man these are my first few REPORT and let me tell there not easy to do, but no doubt taking the time to try your best at it is definitly worth the free samples....

i give HUGE PROPS to the few that do these thing regularly, so many strains so mant taste and smells...im finding if they dont have an IN-YOUR-FACE difference in these area's its hard to nail down what your smelling and/or tasting...

i dont recomend doing what i did yesterday as far as testing back-to-back i think a morning test then an evening test will work best FOR ME any ways....
thanks bro:coffee

big twinn

big twinn

the Mr. Nice i sampled was solid purple covered in trichs. Most purple i've ever gotten!

Top Bottom