Mr Wests Funky drobe and airing cupboard veg room

• Thread starter mr west
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr west

Here is my grow op lol, its a fitted wordrobe in my bed room thats been slightly converted for growing cannabis. I have a 400w balast running a 250w hps atm. Temps are bout 79-82f and bout 10 degrees lower at night. In the bloom box i got 2 plants that have been flowring for 7 weeks today, a bubbleliciouse on the left and a ppp cross unknown on the right. 3 of the 4 other plants are 3 weeks flowering yesterday, 1 satori 1 g-force and 1 skunk#1, the other plant is 2 weeks and is a white widow. The satori came from mandals seeds, the gforce, ww, skunk#1 come from flying dutchman. The bublelicious is for nivaner and the ppp came from the guy over the road lol. Thats my bloom room and in the kitchen i have my veg room which has a 250w mh flood light. I have a bub clone 2 gforce clones a skunk clone all rooted in pots, i have a ww seedlin lemon skun, masterkush and trainwreck young seedlings a satori older seedling and a NYCD lowryder thats bout 8 weeks old today. I think thats about it oh i got ost my seeds from a wiked site called www.pickandmixseeds.co.uk

Mr wests funky drobe and airing cupboard veg room
Mr wests funky drobe and airing cupboard veg room 2
Mr wests funky drobe and airing cupboard veg room 3
Mr wests funky drobe and airing cupboard veg room 4
Mr wests funky drobe and airing cupboard veg room 5
Mr wests funky drobe and airing cupboard veg room 6
Mr wests funky drobe and airing cupboard veg room 7
Mr wests funky drobe and airing cupboard veg room 8
Mr wests funky drobe and airing cupboard veg room 9
Mr wests funky drobe and airing cupboard veg room 10
Mr wests funky drobe and airing cupboard veg room 11
Mr wests funky drobe and airing cupboard veg room 12
U

ukcheesehead

i had a look at the website months ago . but what put me off . how do u know they are sending you what u asked for ? as they are not in unopened packs .

looking good that pic of the growroom with the doors closed looked like the fake budbox i had with the super light leaks lol . cant you get some of that spongey stuff what u put up doors to stop the draft to stop the light leaks ? that lowrider is shiney very nice ,

B

BITYmagicBeanz

i had a look at the website months ago . but what put me off . how do u know they are sending you what u asked for ? as they are not in unopened packs .

looking good that pic of the growroom with the doors closed looked like the fake budbox i had with the super light leaks lol . cant you get some of that spongey stuff what u put up doors to stop the draft to stop the light leaks ? that lowrider is shiney very nice ,

you cool mate. that site is safe. i used it in the past and you get what they say they are. good for new growers or if you wna test aload of new strains quickly.

M

mr west

if u buy one seed from them they put a tenth of the ogiginal packet in with the seed. Ive spoken to the owner on another site and hes sound, i just got alaskan ice, big bang and jack herer through the door yesterday lol, be a while till i germ em tho. I have the doors open mostly on my drobe with lights on cuz it gets way too hot with them closed and wen lights off the whole bedroom is dark, i dont have a light on in there at night, the window has a duvet in front of it so no leaks from outside.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

nice tiny bonzai there friend:)

you need to sort out the escaping light out of your room, if light can escape that means light can enter the gaps, But very nice setup there.

I will keep an eye on your progress bro:)

M

mr west

Cheers guys, insulating foam is on my shoppin list i shall be extending the box by a couple of feet soon aswell but i dont wanna ruin the fitted wordrobe if i can so ill take the doors off and store them. I only started my first grow in december so its defo a work in progress. The lowryder has had its last drink and will be coming down in the next day or two. Then thats me out of diesel lowryder seeds, great for a space filler but i wont be getting more. I like the flexability with 12/12 strains, being able to take clones is a life saver.

X

xchaoticmetalx

Whats going down my friend, how do ya like this place? Good to se ya over here.

steveedg

steveedg

nice looking room ya got there m8 looks similar to the one i've just set up lol

M

mr west

little update, all my young girls are coming on nicely and the older girls are smelling sweeeeeeee eeeet! lol
Problems with growing multi strains is they all rae dif hights lol the shortest one is my satori and i thought that was sposed to be a sativa, tho her buds are bigger than the other younguns.

IMG 7300
IMG 7301
steveedg

steveedg

Its the only spare space i got lol, my flat is tiny, my bedrooms 3meters square lol.

yeah i know the feeling i got plenty of space but i also got a wife who isn't keen on me using it lmao i'll be doing a journal myself starting this week

P

pom

Hey MR WEST
not trying to burst your bubble but perhaps you could seal the door up a tad with weather stripping Check out what I did on my steel cab in my thread GOOD LUCK with the grow bra

M

mr west

Cheers guys, insulating foam is on my shoppin list i shall be extending the box by a couple of feet soon aswell but i dont wanna ruin the fitted wordrobe if i can so ill take the doors off and store them. I only started my first grow in december so its defo a work in progress. The lowryder has had its last drink and will be coming down in the next day or two. Then thats me out of diesel lowryder seeds, great for a space filler but i wont be getting more. I like the flexability with 12/12 strains, being able to take clones is a life saver.

as i said earlier im in the process of extending my box so nothing is static it'll get sorted. :D

X

xchaoticmetalx

Hey MR WEST
not trying to burst your bubble but perhaps you could seal the door up a tad with weather stripping Check out what I did on my steel cab in my thread GOOD LUCK with the grow bra

I don't mean to burst your bubble but Mr. West has already stated that the room his grow box is in is sealed at night, so there would be absolutely no point in making a double seal. Other than wasted money and time.

M

mr west

hopefully today is the day my friend comes and upgrades my balast so itll ignight new bulbs. I dont see it doing much for the bub and ppp but shuld fatten up the young ones lol.

My buble has thicker skin than getting bust at obvious statements. Its got to that point in the year that the sun goes down b4 my light goes off lol, glad my bedroom widow is sealed.

M

mr west

I cut the NYC Diesel Lowryder

I cut the diesel lowryder today, smells fucking awsome. Do u think i should cut her up to hang or hang like this??

IMG 7304
IMG 7305
Top Bottom