Mrs FF has started labour!

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
congrats, all the best to you and your family.

B

beanz240

congrats FF, my first was just scary and stressfull but wouldn't change a thing. Best wishes

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
FF's trimmin plants, plannin a harvest run to his mates, hurry up ya damn baby!!! got things to do..your my hero maing!!!

Tex

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
congrats FF!!! and much respect for mss FF !!! Treat her like a princess :flower

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

shouldn't you have put this thread in the Breeders Lab?

Congrats FF

F

FastForward

Ta-daaaaaaah! I'm the proud father of a baby girl!!!!

I've been around the block, seen and done a few wild things in my time...but that EASILY pisses all over anything in terms of sheer intensity. I'm not ashamed to admit that at one point I nearly lost it myself....that is some seriously hardcore nasty.

I'm home now...Mrs FF and baby are at the hospital still....came home for a couple of hours kip....not slept since Friday night, so gonna catch a few hours sleep, water the plants and then head back. It's called keeping your priorities straight ;) I already shorted out my whole room by turning on the water pump, and the hose wasn't in the bucket, so it poured all over a live multiblock....instant darkness. Top tip: sleep deprived farming isn't clever. Sleep first :)

Thanks ooodles for all the good wishes.

FF

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Congratulations FF :party :party

Hope you got this dvd lol

parentingcdrom.jpg

S

Stackin Paper

Nice1 brother, i gather you didn't ask to find out the sex then?

Congratulations man, got a beautiful lil girl myself and she brings me so much joy.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
CONGRATS MAN!! Someone to help around the garden and can earn that college fund!! Good luck and enjoy it!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats FF and to your good lady.

Top Bottom