MT 1st annual caregivers cup results

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green punk

green punk

oh sorry dude thought you were asking something else. I would have to say that this group of people don't really consider the cannblis cup a good cup at all compared to theirs because most of their stuff is just like an actual Cannabis cup most all the contestants are usually chosen to compete because of their work through the grape vine and the rest are some times a few stragglers but all the weed that is tested has to go through an approval process to make sure the quality of the product is even up to par to compete.Not just any ordinary grower get in.You have to be good! Not to mention they put out 3-4 times the amount of strains than the others do.They really focus on the herb aspect of the cup. I think what I liked the most about the first Growers cup was it was nothing but tasting and testing no side shows or events or bands, just testing. what a cup is all about.I think that is honestly why I was turned off from the cannablis cup,the commercial aspect of it selling tickets to the event.I think they would like to make them selves the leader of the pack when it comes to being the actual cup of montana.Nothing but growers.However I will be going to the event this year over at the cannablis cup I hope we can meet up and maybe shoot the shit a little.
Actually the Cannabis Cup is in regards to genetics, not who is who on the scene and has been given the nod of other pretentious growers. A way to truly see who is the best grower is for everyone to have access to the same genetics and then go grow it, cure it, present it for judging.
Ive seen many of these growers products, some even w seeds. Tell me how does the winner crank out a crop with seeds? That is a newby mistake. The best is when these same "reputable" growers have the seeded crop and then pull out a pheno and pretend the actually bred it.
How bout you drop the attitude, make a public announcement "beyond your local weed frat" and donate some genetics and see who is truly the best grower. Not the best strain hoarder.

Top Bottom