Mt has brought back the black market

• Thread starter Mycrogreatwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mycrogreatwhite

I know that most of you don't care but montana is about to become the worst state for medical marijuana in the whole country. I don't know what you guys/gals could even do at this point to help. I was a caregiver until today but now my job is gone. I can't stay here the new laws let the law dogs just show up unannounced and make random checks with no probable cause. Im sorry to just bitch on here but I didn't know what else to do.

I also just want to thank this site for all the helpful info over the course of medical marijuana adventure.

I

IndicacannaJone

You should be pissed. You should be bitching. Most of us should care. I think many of us are furious over the lies, the DEA raids, the incarcerations, and just the general bullshit surrounding marijuana, drugs, or anything prohibiting the way any of us choose to live our lives that doesn't involve infringing upon the rights of others.

S

swisscheese

Hopefully you made the best of it while it lasted out there.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like the Feds are puting pressure on the MMJ states now for some reason

B

ballzdeep

Its happening for one reason and it can be summed up in one word: re-election. Its fucked up that medicine is being used as a political poker chip.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Why do you need it to be legal to do your thing? If you want to stay in MT just go back underground. If you only want to grow where it is legal, move. Bitching isn't going to change anything. Neither is protesting. The lawmakers don't want it. It doesn't matter what the people say. Never has. Sorry, deal with it.

S

smokestack23

You should be pissed. You should be bitching. Most of us should care. I think many of us are furious over the lies, the DEA raids, the incarcerations, and just the general bullshit surrounding marijuana, drugs, or anything prohibiting the way any of us choose to live our lives that doesn't involve infringing upon the rights of others.

Our laws are there to protect our civil rights..or personal rights and our property. I can possess anything...let's say..oh I dunno...a red wagon...or gun powder...me possessing that doesn't hurt anyone or their property.

Prohibition of possessing or taking something doesn't work very often. The first time it was tried it was only two people who were prohibited from doing something and the person who prohibited them only had to watch those TWO people to make sure they didn't do it and he was GOD and even HE couldn't stop it.

Seriously though...of course it isn't just weed. ALL drugs or substances should be legal but controlled like booze. Not decrim but LEGAL. Anyway...I don't want to take this too far or I'll be here all night.

M

MTgrower

I live in Montana, am a provider, and a registered patient. The black market never left.

Prohibition has NEVER worked for anything.

M

merlin123

Big Pharma owns the politicians and medical MJ is eating into their profits.

S

SSHZ

At least you can grow there....... In N.J., you can't grow your own AT ALL.

I

IndicacannaJone

Why do you need it to be legal to do your thing? If you want to stay in MT just go back underground. If you only want to grow where it is legal, move. Bitching isn't going to change anything. Neither is protesting. The lawmakers don't want it. It doesn't matter what the people say. Never has. Sorry, deal with it.

Tell that to Rosa Parks. Tell that to the women's suffrage movement. Tell that to anyone, or any movement, in which you've been proven wrong. Living in an apathetic bubble of defeatism is one thing, but when you're shooting down someone who isn't, how do I say this without getting smacked with the ban hammer... screw it, kindly shut your fucking mouth.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Tell that to Rosa Parks. Tell that to the women's suffrage movement. Tell that to anyone, or any movement, in which you've been proven wrong. Living in an apathetic bubble of defeatism is one thing, but when you're shooting down someone who isn't, how do I say this without getting smacked with the ban hammer... screw it, kindly shut your fucking mouth.
http://youtu.be/lMrDUOe2uuk

Top Bottom