• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
187603729.jpg

Miley Cyrus lit up a joint onstage during the MTV European Music Awards Show.

Miley Cyrus went from twerking to toking at MTV’s European Music Awards.
Moments after accepting the Best Video Award at Sunday’s event for her hit “Wrecking Ball,” the star took a puff of what looked like a joint onstage at the Ziggo Dome, which is located in — Where else? — Amsterdam.
Photographers captured the celebratory reefer toke, but it was scrubbed from MTV’s U.S. broadcast of the show, which aired several hours later.

187583769.jpg

Cyrus had showed up dressed in a backless (and nearly frontless) outfit. Emblazoned across it were images of Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls, underscored by the message "Stop The Violence."

MTV’s own web site reported Miley was “smoking weed,” but a spokesman for the network said the company had no comment on the on-stage smoke or MTV’s decision to snuff it from its broadcast stateside.

187595966.jpg

402384-miley-cyrus-raunchy-performance-at-mtv-vma-2013.jpg

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Im beginning to like hannah montana more and more...

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Watch that Video and turn on the CC...:mask:

reloader

reloader

That's cool, I got no problem with Miley, plus I find her dancing pretty sexy. Hey Shamus, you must like those big wide asses, but I like Mileys boney little butt, plus she shakes it good to.

fractal

fractal

This broad is no good. She tries wayyyyy too hard. I find her to be disgusting in every way. When she OD's which is inevitable, it will be a great day for all humanity and the arts. BTW smoking a joint in Amsterdam is not being rebellious.

reloader

reloader

This broad is no good. She tries wayyyyy too hard. I find her to be disgusting in every way. When she OD's which is inevitable, it will be a great day for all humanity and the arts. BTW smoking a joint in Amsterdam is not being rebellious.

I don't mean to burst your bubble but she is a very successful entertainer. How is she going to Od on pot anyway?
I bet she hears comments from people like you all the time, then she laughs all the way to the bank. Don't be a hater bro, it just brings yourself down. I just read somewhere she is already worth $120 million, she must be doing something right.

fractal

fractal

I don't mean to burst your bubble but she is a very successful entertainer. How is she going to Od on pot anyway?
I bet she hears comments from people like you all the time, then she laughs all the way to the bank. Don't be a hater bro, it just brings yourself down. I just read somewhere she is already worth $120 million, she must be doing something right.

Who said anything about ODing on POT? Come on man obviously I meant some real drugs. It's inevitable! Seriously, bitch is insane and not in a good way. I would bet money that she's been railed by at least 273 rappers. She just tries way too hard, looks like a total skank, it's just not cool. Calling people haters is the stupidest shit ever, also. It's like saying anti-semite, or racist. Just played out to the point of being meaningless.

reloader

reloader

Who said anything about ODing on POT? Come on man obviously I meant some real drugs. It's inevitable! Seriously, bitch is insane and not in a good way. I would bet money that she's been railed by at least 273 rappers. She just tries way too hard, looks like a total skank, it's just not cool. Calling people haters is the stupidest shit ever, also. It's like saying anti-semite, or racist. Just played out to the point of being meaningless.

You sure seem to have a lot of knowledge about who she fucks & the drugs she is doing. She tries to hard? Are you saying she is not successful and playing to sold out crowds? If saying "the broad is no good, I find her disgusting" isn't hating, then I don't know how to define it for you. As far as Oding, I thought we were just talking pot.
Look, I am not even a fan, I'm just saying she is cute & never did anything to me, well I do kinda like the way she dances lol.

Last edited:
fractal

fractal

I got no beef with you, fellow Farmer. I honestly feel like I could catch herpes from touching the TV screen with her on it. She's a complete tool, obviously a Mark Ultra and it is just sick, and sad. I wouldn't take 100 million bucks to switch places with someone in her position, but I hope it does something to fill that hole in her soul that is glaringly obvious. But THIS is cute?

AAAGROSS

Shamus

Shamus

its funny the only dude in the room aka chicken legs is goin ham in the background

Top Bottom