Multi generation Bruce banner grow- sick clones to healthy flowers.

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

the first, your recent pics looks pretty good to me
Nice ty twas a long journey lol
That mix may be hot just by looking at your ingredients...Castings are hot af....I use FFOF at 1/4 of my mix while the rest is inert...
Start by checking the pH of run off....My guess is its either to Hot and quite acidic and locking up.....(pH 5.5 or lower is not good)..
I'd check your pH first cause if the Plant can't uptake then its already done for....Humidity will help as well cause as the roots strike to your mix the plants will survive their transpiration...
If the Roots can't take to the soil then your stalled out and why your prob getting rot and shit growth...
But check ur pH, and make sure you dont over saturate your medium after transplant.,..are your pots feeling very heavy like their not dehydrating?....
Get a Plastic bag or some type of Humidity Dome on them if your sweating Humidity....
But theres a few mosre ideas for ya but dont over Love them or Over think it, ..ya just growing Plants atm...the tricky part is Flowering/Fruiting.....power to it
Spicoli/FOE20
Thank you for the advice, yes u nailed a few of the issues I did have,mainly I did not harden off the clones and it created a cascade of issues. Vpd really has a effect. Check out Tue recent vids and part cs all 12 survived and are huge plus I just harvested 5 of them. U can follow the sad like clones all the way to robust buds take a look lmk what u think my friend

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Do you have air directly on them mine kinda got like that from the fan wind burning them
Yes my new routine is very similar to yours, I saved those clones and have documented the process from weak clone to healthy nuggz check out the more recent posts. They are all the clones from post 1 just healthy n happy take a look lmk wat u think aswell

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Long time no see guys!!! Been busy flowering the last 6 original clones from original post!!!! Week 5 baby and these girls are huge!!! I managed to really keep the stretch down but they still broke 4 1/2 ft !!! They will easily yeild me 2 to 3 lbs!!! The mothers in my pheno hunt are getting big as well as a new round of clones to work thru while I test out the new girls and hope like hell I score a very berry chemovar. Lmk what yall think of the bb#3??? Any tipd or advice are welcome

I

IamN2pot

Be sure to take a selfie, for posterity, about 5 minutes after you finish your first joint from your grow. I'm betting you'll love it!!!!!!

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Be sure to take a selfie, for posterity, about 5 minutes after you finish your first joint from your grow. I'm betting you'll love it!!!!!!
Absolutely!!!! I have One harvest of this chemovar (fully logged on this thread from germ for jar) and its by far the top 5 buds I have ever smoked!!! All growers bias aside Bruce banner #3 is a top shelf genetic with the right know how. I plan on exploring any and all expressions I can pull outta these girls,after my pheno hunt I plan on herming one of the girls to re-up my seed stash. I'm open to any method suggestions for the last 10 days before harvest that can increase quality and quantity of final harvest numbers. Ty for the comment my friend

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Hello everyone, I have not posted in awhile so I really wanted to say hi an I'll post a quick update. I have been on a pheno-hunt and have narrowed my mothers down to 5 that I really like. I've also upgraded all my equipment and materials. I am slowly mastering the plant and the system I've designed to to continuously produce. How have y'all been ? What do y'all think of the new setup and genetics ??? I will post pics soon comparing the different pheno-types and their morphological traits, maybe y'all can help me choose the #1 with a vote or something.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Yea so aside from the mothers n clones I've pulled pulled 2 more great harvests,the last harvest I posted on my profile did not yeild as much as i thought it would,I ended up with a little over a pound of great herb. I wasted those big beautiful plants on low coverage lights that are not built for that many plants,so I upgraded a bit,I also just took some clones from new mothers

20221019 060540
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

This is the current run end of week 5 bb#3. I just switched my mutes from ff 3 part to advanced nutrients 3 part. At first they seemed in happy but as time goes on they are vibrant growing fast and even the leaves changed texture ...very strange but I've heard great things and I'm seeing new health an vigor!!!!

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Last bb#3 Esmeralda cut top left 6,my new mothers bottom left row,and 5 cuts from each mother here prepping for flower and judgement 3 week old clones of new mothers far right 15. only 3 mothers can live only 2 spots open out of 3 total.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Ok so it turns out I was looking at the wrong calender so the ladies are much older then I thought lol it's actually week 7 flower on Thursday lolol so I'm changing plans since I'm reaping this week
20221026 130328
20221026 130259
20221026 130120
20221026 130029
20221026 124847

20221026 130634
20221026 130623
20221026 130607
20221026 130514
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I just schwazzed the next run,they are recovering nicely and will be ready for flower in about 1 week. I have high hopes for this run,my new light has really impressed me the plants responded very fast. I just took a few pics of the mothers and the new clones lmk what y'all think !!!

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Damn guys, I feel like this is a great thread,one of those threads that shows young plants with issues all the way to full health and 4 generations of clones plus an entire pheno hunt im deciding if ill document it...not many people watching this thread. Mostly I document for me,it's nice to see how far I've come,very nostalgic. It was a long trip but I'm not done yet I plan on getting bigger. More plants more profit more genetics !!!!

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I need help organizing a 4 mother pheno hunt !!! anyone with advice or suggestions would be much appreciated

Moshmen

Moshmen

It’s nice to have all your stuff in one local and it will be here fore ever - you have some followers it may take them a minute to find this thread , I tried to leave a redirect from the old one

And any experience with any outcome is good in my opinion- loads to learn on those difficult grows ! Thanx fir sharing

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

These are my 4 mothers ...
It’s nice to have all your stuff in one local and it will be here fore ever - you have some followers it may take them a minute to find this thread , I tried to leave a redirect from the old one

And any experience with any outcome is good in my opinion- loads to learn on those difficult grows ! Thanx fir shari
Yea i came along way from the first post to now lol I couldn't keep 12 clones alive now I have 3 rooms n 60 plants plus a harvest every 2 months,i just phased in 4 month veg times..thats aorta work,I never dreamed I'd be able to actually do that let alone do it well,but like 2 yrs of screw ups helps also lol i appreciate the help

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Just finished my harvest and put new run in flower room after a quick scrub,These smaller ones are the clones I'm hunting thru 18 in all plus 4 mothers idk how to start really ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom