enzymes / 2.5ml

****9semaine rinçage******

enzymes 2.5ml

*****10 semaine rinçage***

Eau

figolus

figolus

It's March 31st, happy Easter.

So from the ground outlet until today, 26 days have passed.

I still continue my foliar spray applications.

The plants are doing well, only one jack (bof bof bof ) they have received their weekly soup.

I took the opportunity to cut the first bough from the bottom, they do not develop too much and are of no use, but like this it is the most interesting bough which will benefit.

I took the opportunity to knit the leaves so that the light penetrates better towards the bouge.
The LED panel is always 50cm from the apexes at maximum intensity.

the temperature between 20.8 and 23.7 degrees Celsius at night and 24 degrees Celsius during the day.

The humidity is 65%.

Normally, around the 4th week, the stretch will begin 😁.

here are some pictures

Critical fast
IMG 20240401 000903

Cheese bulk seed
IMG 20240401 001032

Jacky (jack herer) bulk seed
IMG 20240401 001251

IMG 20240401 002433
IMG 20240401 002430

Last edited:
figolus

figolus

sensiseed achieves good promotion 😍

less than €15 for 3 seed of skunk1 , and €12 for 3 sensi skunk and mexican sativa seeds 😍

I have buing 9 seed 🤣

Last edited:
figolus

figolus

hello farmers,

today the white pistils on the sexing of the plant have arrived.

the only thing that disappoints me is the size of the plants. They are small.
so I do not recommend the 12/12from seed in 3.4l pot. but to use 7l pots.

It took them 4 weeks for the white pistiles to appear on the sexing of the plant. the flow will be able to begin.

figolus

figolus

Hello farmer
Small update,
Not much to say ...
the video will speak for itself, quite disappointed by this session. I can't wait for me to finish it so I can start another much more interesting run.
I knew that by growing in 3.4l pots the plants will be small....

Last edited:
Bilber

Bilber

fig.....those are beautiful! I'm not sure what to say.....other than, damn they look nice!

I guess I'm getting you....larger containers are less demanding....plus yield.....but on the other hand, smaller containers means less space which equals more plants which could mean multiple strains.......instead of just one or two....

I'm hoping these will surprise you.....

figolus

figolus

fig.....those are beautiful! I'm not sure what to say.....other than, damn they look nice!

I guess I'm getting you....larger containers are less demanding....plus yield.....but on the other hand, smaller containers means less space which equals more plants which could mean multiple strains.......instead of just one or two....

I'm hoping these will surprise you.....
hello bilber are you okay?

thank you for your words. It is true that with a larger pot, there would be more yield. Afterwards I sincerely think that 9 7l pots would be ideal. 4 to 5 different varieties is already good with a better yield.
We'll see when the flowering really starts. I just have to roll up my sleeves and apply my know-how....

Bilber

Bilber

Yeah....thank you....we're jammin.....I get the size though.....it all boils down to each individuals grow and style.....I know that a 5 gallon pail in my grow area is overkill....limited space and time and all the other fun stuff.....

Either way, I'm wishing a better outcome than you expect.....awesome job!

figolus

figolus

😅 place-wise, I am also restricted, after that there is always a solution.

I will test the current 3.4l pots with two weeks of growth, I think the result will be much better.

figolus

figolus

It is true that sog with 12/12 from seed is not a widespread cultivation technique among growers. the yield is not high, the plants are small....I hardly saw any. but for small growing spaces it is rather well caught and easy to achieve. I prefer this method to the other where you place one large pot and basta cosi in a restricted growing space

Last edited:
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

It is true that sog with 12/12 from seed is not a widespread cultivation technique among growers. the yield is not high, the plants are small....I hardly saw any. but for small growing spaces it is rather well caught and easy to achieve. I prefer this method to the other where you place one large pot and basta cosi in a restricted growing space
depending if your limited with your tent height, they would really benefit from a few weeks veg before 12/12 flip, you'll probably achieve higher yield .

figolus

figolus

@HerbalEdu

I completely agree with you, a little veg before switching to 12/12 would be best with 3.4l pots, but hey I'll finish like that. It’s more the height that blocks me, 1.60m.
my next run will be sativa, I'm going to have to work it a little, cut apex and lst.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

yeah 1.60 could be limited with some strain, i think i'd try 2 weeks veg before 12/12 flip.

i m working with a 90x60x180 8 plants in sog 6l pots, i give them 4 weeks veg before flipping to 12/12 never really had any issue with height since i switched from 250W hps to 200W led

figolus

figolus

scrog, sog, mainlining, lst, are good techniques when you have little height.

two weeks of growth is the best for sativa 👍 I went a maximum of 4 weeks without doing anything on the plants in 11l pots with indica and I had no problem with the height, I had lowered my LED panel to the maximum, which made it possible to have fairly tight spaces between the knots.

Top Bottom