Multi-Strain grow..gonna be some MONSTERS!

• Thread starter andy107
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

andy107

Its been awhile since ive posted on the boards, but ive been busy building the new grow room. Finally got it done for the most part. So I figured its only right to do a diary of my first grow in it.

Room dimensions: 8' x 6' x 6'
Lighting: 1 x 1000 watt HPS
Strains: 3 alien bubbas, 4 grape apes, 2 underdawg #1's and an og raskal Purple bubblegum.

Ive lost track of how long I vegged these girls for but its been awhile, I was just recently on vacation for 12 days and had a friend watching them for me and as I figured i got home to some problems. It doesnt seem to be anything major. Looks to be some N def on some of the girls.

Im growing in roots organics soil and using General Organics nutes in RO water ph'd at 6.5, room temp with light on is 75 degrees F and humidity 45%. Light off temp is 68 degrees F and humidity at 45%.

I just gave em the flip 2 days ago.

Here are some shots inside the room, ill take individual plant shots today and post them later tonight.

Multi strain growgonna be some monsters
Multi strain growgonna be some monsters 2
Multi strain growgonna be some monsters 3
Multi strain growgonna be some monsters 4
A

andy107

Grape apes..the droopy one was just watered when pic was taken.

P4150653
P4150654
P4150659
P4150660
P4150655
P4150656
P4150661
A

andy107

Underdawg #1's ..first 2 shots are my Chemdog 91 leaning pheno.

P4150645
P4150646
P4150643
P4150644
A

andy107

Nice man.... Hows the purple gum?

not sure bro, this is my first run with her..i only had 3 of these seeds and shes the only one that made it. Stick around though, im hoping she'll be the dankness. :smiley_joint:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah bro got some dankness brewing up lookin killer can't wait to see em blow up

winta

winta

fuck yea andy! comin wit some fire bro its gonna be fun to watch!

A

andy107

Hell yeah bro got some dankness brewing up lookin killer can't wait to see em blow up

Yea bro I cant wait to see what these girls are gonna do, good look on the cuts pimpin! ima be sure to get you that purple bubblegum!

A

andy107

Whats good yall? I dont have alot of time right now to give ya the full low down..but here are some pics from yesterday (day 12 flower). My 3 big ass plants are bein a pain, cant seem to stop that yellowing..damn near all the plants are about root bound so im transplanting them today and hoping that will help with the yellowing but who knos..

These are all grape ape.

P4250636
P4250640
P4250647
P4250648
P4250663
P4250661
P4250637
P4250638
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good so far bro! Give them girls some Cal MG and that yellowing should go away. Can't wait to see them in full flower. Good luck with flowering these girls.

A

andy107

Looking good so far bro! Give them girls some Cal MG and that yellowing should go away. Can't wait to see them in full flower. Good luck with flowering these girls.

Thanks bro appreciate it! juat gave em some cal mg the other day. :)

A

andy107

few questions..Ive got the ladies on general organics nutes and through veg they got 1 tsp per gallon ( 1/2 strength). after awhile I bumped it to 2 tsp per gallon ( full strength ) ..I mix my cal mag with my nutes when I they get fed. I feed em every other week so feed, water, feed, water etc..Is this ok? Would it hurt if I gave them cal mag every time I water? Also, I just transplanted them into new pots so, new soil (roots organics) which has nutrients in it. So because of that do I give them just plain water for a bit?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

lookin good bro, lovin the trees...

Would it hurt if I gave them cal mag every time I water?

i do, i was told a few years ago that 0ppm water is soft water n can hinder a plants ability to uptake nutrients and that i should ppm my water around 250 before i add nutrient, kinda made sense the way the old timer explained it... water naturally has minerals in it beneficial to plant growth, we use r/o because most of us live in cities with water districts that put all kinds of junk in our water(mines 1200 out the tap!), like chlorine which can kill your plants, but what are calcium magnesium n iron? their minerals that are naturally supposed to be in water... made sense to me n ive never seen anything but positive results. plus if youre growing kush, let alone an og, youre gonna be hardpressed to overdo the calmag... theyre whores for it -Dz-

A

andy107

Whats up Dz? thanks for the input man, I never thought about it that way. That's probably the reason for the yellowing on some of my girls. Thanks again man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom