Multi-strain Grow

• Thread starter hotlabbe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hotlabbe

Started this grow a couple months ago. Been through some issues with ph but finally got em to this point. Using DTrave420's growing methods. One week from flower. Transplanted to 5 gallon pots yesterday. Strains are Trainwreck, Acapulco Gold, Tangerine Dream, Summit Sweet Skunk (2), Pineapple Express (3), and a mystery seed. They were all started from seed. Planting (flower) medium is ProMix HP fortified with worm castings, perlite, bone meal, bat and seabird guano, Happy Frog 5-5-5 All-purpose, and Dolomite lime. They are under 2x600W, and 1x400W MH. Unfortunately, I have not been able to afford the side lighting for this room. In the future, there will be 6 Fluorescent shop light fixtures mounted on the walls. Each fixture will have 4x4ft T8 bulbs. Running about $130-150 each makes it a very expensive add on. However, it will dramatically enhance the yield. Will be flipping the lights this week Saturday for the flower cycle.

Multi strain grow
Multi strain grow 2
Multi strain grow 3
Multi strain grow 4
Multi strain grow 5
Multi strain grow 6
Multi strain grow 7
Multi strain grow 8
Multi strain grow 9
Multi strain grow 10
Multi strain grow 11
Multi strain grow 12
Multi strain grow 13
Multi strain grow 14
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

You definitely have a green thumb bro . Looking forward to the flip

H

hotlabbe

Thank Ned Kelly! Owe it all to Dtrave420. His grows inspired me, and I saw things in a way that made it much easier to grow plants, in general. I expect 1/4lb+ from each plant, and once this is done the room will become my hot house for peppers, tomatoes, and herbs. I live at 9600ft in Colorado, and our growing season is too short for those vegetables and herbs. I am however going to grow some short season plants like squash, cabbage, broccoli, lettuce, kale, and a siberian tomato outdoors in containers. I'm looking forward to applying some of this knowledge to this year's fall garden harvest. Supposedly potatoes grow well here. We'll see!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Good luck with all that bro . Sure it will come up trumps

H

hotlabbe

1st shot day 6 flowered. rest of the shots day 12 flowered

IMG 1496
IMG 8274
IMG 8275
IMG 8276
IMG 8277
IMG 8278
IMG 8279
IMG 8280
metaray

metaray

Started this grow a couple months ago. Been through some issues with ph but finally got em to this point. Using DTrave420's growing methods. One week from flower. Transplanted to 5 gallon pots yesterday. Strains are Trainwreck, Acapulco Gold, Tangerine Dream, Summit Sweet Skunk (2), Pineapple Express (3), and a mystery seed. They were all started from seed. Planting (flower) medium is ProMix HP fortified with worm castings, perlite, bone meal, bat and seabird guano, Happy Frog 5-5-5 All-purpose, and Dolomite lime. They are under 2x600W, and 1x400W MH. Unfortunately, I have not been able to afford the side lighting for this room. In the future, there will be 6 Fluorescent shop light fixtures mounted on the walls. Each fixture will have 4x4ft T8 bulbs. Running about $130-150 each makes it a very expensive add on. However, it will dramatically enhance the yield. Will be flipping the lights this week Saturday for the flower cycle.
Looking great!! How much do you expect the fluoros will enhance yield?

H

hotlabbe

Overall I'd say 20-30%. it really helps lower bud development. Gonna be a good crop regardless, but I'm hoping I can get the lighting bought and setup during the next veg period. Unfortunately, I lost one of the plants last week to a sex change. Went hermie on me. We are now down to 8 but to be honest 8 fits in the room much better. This will also help lower growth, in my case, because the 9th plant really crowded the space, preventing light to reach the lower growth.

H

hotlabbe

tangerine dream. it must have not liked something I gave it. Purple as fuck, looking like a low yield. like an ounce. bummer

H

hotlabbe

First Pineapple Express chopped down at 60days. 3 Pineapple Express, 1 Trainwreck, 1 Acapulco Gold, 1 Tangerine Dream, and 1 Summit Sweet Skunk to go. 1 Summit Sweet Skunk hermied on me but I was able to get 1 1/2 ounce off the little shit. hoping the next SSS will bring about 2 1/2 oz. Stay tuned ass this week through next is the big chop down week! I just stuck a PE clone in the room. It's 20" tall and I've pruned it much better this time around. Also did some super cropping, so I hope I get more head bud and less lower popcorn nugs. We'll see
IMG 1750
IMG 1751
IMG 1752
IMG 1754
IMG 1755
IMG 1756
IMG 1757

Top Bottom