• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Robert72181

Robert72181

IMG 5466
I got all the plants tiedown LST

Robert72181

Robert72181

Working on my greenhouse this afternoon got oil based kills primer for my plywood looks like I'm going to need one more gallon i'm going to do a step-by-step when I build this year starting off with my plywood to my custom like the greenhouse I will be flowering six at a time I'm going to try and get three harvest this year

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 686343 Almost done just got to build a door put the plastic on but my multiple sclerosis is Messing up it'll take a while Light deprivation
sorry to hear bro,,you know i got a idea you might like,i used it around my house once,,but take pvc pipe and line the bottom outside of your green house,,just lay it on the ground,,put a water hose adapter on one end and plug on other,,with holes drilled in that pipe,a feller could send a little something around the edge of that house bugs dont dig,lol,a every week thing if so be,wont be hard after all the key elements are in place,,you just pump some azamax or whatever kind stuff you like ,i use the demon x at tractor supply,,i spray all round nmy house every 3 months ,never a bug in the house ,and its safe for kids and animal,,think all it is is peritium or however you spell it,lmao,,on my submersible pump i have a hose fitting,i use for my tea and feeding,,used a little blkeach clean it up before using with feed if you dig,,hard as hell wrestling plants to do that shit when they come

Top Bottom