• Thread starter Robert72181
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Robert72181

Robert72181

I forgot to mention I germinated six island sweet skunk

Robert72181

Robert72181

Made some changes to my supplemental lighting I took out my 2Mars 600 lights and put in 1000 Watt metal how I am this light turns on at 5 AM shuts off at 11 o'clock turns back on six and turned back on at 11 o'clock I am starting to reduce the duration of the day by half hour a week Intel I get back in sync with the normal daylight hours Post comment you guys let me know what you think pace

chronic68

chronic68

View attachment 614363 Made some changes to my supplemental lighting I took out my 2Mars 600 lights and put in 1000 Watt metal how I am this light turns on at 5 AM shuts off at 11 o'clock turns back on six and turned back on at 11 o'clock I am starting to reduce the duration of the day by half hour a week Intel I get back in sync with the normal daylight hours Post comment you guys let me know what you think pace
Is their a reason you switched were you not liking the results.

Moto

Moto

View attachment 614363 Made some changes to my supplemental lighting I took out my 2Mars 600 lights and put in 1000 Watt metal how I am this light turns on at 5 AM shuts off at 11 o'clock turns back on six and turned back on at 11 o'clock I am starting to reduce the duration of the day by half hour a week Intel I get back in sync with the normal daylight hours Post comment you guys let me know what you think pace

After I heard the horror stories of Mars Hydro and them over-heating I am like No Ty.. If ya know what I mean.. :) not worth risking it imo.. The MH you will see much better results IMO.. Time will tell friend..

Not sure about light timing outdoors.. I know as long as they get 12 hours of interrupted darkness it will be fine.. So if I need to change light schedules indoors I have done it all in one night.. Just ensure they get 12 hours uninterrupted sleep and you will be fine.. They may be groggy next day, but they will perk back up...

Good seeing you and glad to see the garden is well.. :)

During the winter I hope to catch up more with all my den friends.. When not busy studying and working

Moto

Moto

Moto

I guess I should of clarified.. I don't endorse Mars because of the over-heating.. I own two of there lights.. Just got to be careful with them if using indoors.. :)

They worked great just got to make sure they don't try to burn your growing area down..

Just looking out for you. :) No harm intended

Moto

Moto

It's all good man I know what you meant and its good to hear from you too man I've just been doing what I do

I understand that.. It's about how I am now days just much busier with life.. :) If you ever need anything brother just know you can shoot me a pm and or tag and I will help in anyway.. During winter I will have a bit more time to catch up with hopefully some of the old denster homies.. :)

Moto

Latest posts

Top Bottom