Multi Strain Grow

• Thread starter Robert72181
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Robert72181

Robert72181

Update today there's a crew of 25 inmates working the back fence line of my house that's where the ditch runs through everyone of those guys are staring at my yard and Drooling Makes me paranoid when it worthless fuckers out two months Lol

Robert72181

Robert72181

They all seem to work extra slow by my yard One of them said to me smells real good back here Fuck. Yother one said I get out tonight

WS4U

WS4U

I have no clue lol I got the template with it put 10 ML's of everything now let's see If it makes it
Ive been growing in water since i started and plants will grow even if you follow the nutes company recomendations(toxic levels most of the time) . Years ago when i started and didnt have meters i just used ph drops and guessed on my nutes numbers. The plants grew but my reservoir numbers were toxic levels over 2,000 ppm. Ive come to say less is more in water and always be vigiliant and checking numbers. I never go above 800 now in my dwc flower and have 6 foot tall plants in 5 gal buckets. Grow buy the numbers it really helps. Keep up the great work:)

Robert72181

Robert72181

Ive been growing in water since i started and plants will grow even if you follow the nutes company recomendations(toxic levels most of the time) . Years ago when i started and didnt have meters i just used ph drops and guessed on my nutes numbers. The plants grew but my reservoir numbers were toxic levels over 2,000 ppm. Ive come to say less is more in water and always be vigiliant and checking numbers. I never go above 800 now in my dwc flower and have 6 foot tall plants in 5 gal buckets. Grow buy the numbers it really helps. Keep up the great work:)
Yesterday when I checked my pH was 5.7 my TDS was 310

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sup bro,,ya bet you could help weed seed out alot,,he fixing to crank on some water,,said hydro,,how you and family doing,,bet that little one get big

Latest posts

Top Bottom