• Tagged users None
westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Room Specs:
2400 watts in a 8' x 12' area.

Strains:
Clone Only: Hells Angels OG & Black Cherry Soda.

From Seed
: Sour OG, Chemdog D bx3, Chem Soda (black cherry soda x Chemdog D bx3), DB Cooper (Chemdog #4 x cherry ak47/ sour bubble), Super lemon Haze, & Rez Strawberry Diesel.

Nutrients:
General Hydroponics PH Up, Botainicare Sweet (original berry) & the complete General Organics line (Bio Thrive- bloom and grow, CaMg+, Bio Root, Bio Weed, Bio Bud, Bio Marine, & Diamond Black).

Soil:
60% Fox Farm Ocean Forrest, 40% Sunshine #4 with dolomite lime and BioOrganics' Endo and Ecto mycorrhizae added.

Pest and Mildew Prevention Methods Used:
Actinovate used as soil drench or mixed into soil & Einstein Oil used as a foliar spray.

Here's a pic of all my nutes and a video that shows how my room is setup at the moment.
DSCN6149.JPG

[YOUTUBE]-KXV-_KfHTQ[/YOUTUBE]

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Now for some plant pics. Here is ohsogreen's Chemdog D bx3. 2 weeks into bloom.
week_2_a1.JPG
week_2_b1.JPG
week_2_c.JPG

week_2_d.JPG

week_2_e.JPG

Black Cherry Soda; Day 1 of bloom
day_1_a.JPG
day_1_b.JPG
day_1_c.JPG
day_1_d.JPG
day_1_e.JPG

Chem Soda. 3 weeks in bloom. This is a cross that I did using a Chemdog D dominant male from ohsogreen's Chemdog D bx3 to pollinate the clone only Black Cherry Soda.
week_3_a.JPG

week_3_b.JPG

week_3_c.JPG

week_3_d.JPG
week_3_e.JPG
week_3_f.JPG

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
DB Cooper (Chemdog #4 x cherry ak/ sour bubble). Week 3.
week_3_a1.JPG

week_3_b1.JPG

week_3_c1.JPG

week_3_d1.JPG
week_3_e1.JPG
week_3_f1.JPG

Hells Angels OG. Week 3.
week_3_a2.JPG
week_3_b2.JPG
week_3_c2.JPG

week_3_d2.JPG

week_3_e2.JPG

week_3_f2.JPG

week_3_g.JPG

Sour OG. Week 3.
week_3_a3.JPG
week_3_b3.JPG
week_3_c3.JPG

week_3_d3.JPG

week_3_e3.JPG

week_3_f3.JPG

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Strawberry Diesel. Week 4. This is 1 of 4 strawberry diesel females that I have.
week_4_a.JPG
week_4_b.JPG
week_4_c.JPG
week_4_d.JPG
week_4_e.JPG

week_4_f.JPG

Super Lemon Haze. Week 2.
week_2_a2.JPG
week_2_b2.JPG
week_2_c1.JPG
week_2_d1.JPG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice ladies u got goin, WC547! Where did u get those DB Cooper beans? That sounds like a killer ass strain, bro. Keep us posted on ur garden! I got 3 Strawberry D F2's in my garden. I believe they were made from Rez's beans. I can't wait to see ur girls in full flower. Best of luck in 2012!

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Nice ladies u got goin, WC547! Where did u get those DB Cooper beans? That sounds like a killer ass strain, bro. Keep us posted on ur garden! I got 3 Strawberry D F2's in my garden. I believe they were made from Rez's beans. I can't wait to see ur girls in full flower. Best of luck in 2012!

Thanks, rival. Best of luck to you and yours as well. DB Cooper was given to me as seeds by one of the Brothel Brothers. I did some crosses for him and his site early last year before he got himself busted. And this is one of the strains that he gave me to breed for them. I also have seeds of Lemon Larry crossed to the same male. After I grew a batch of these seeds and found my keepers, I named the strain DB Cooper after one of the PNW's most wanted to represent where I'm from.

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

WC,
Just found this thread and glad I did-That is a beautiful lookin CDD Bx3 and nice job on the Chem Soda sounds like a fun cross

Much respect!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

:hi: dammm playaaaa that room is shikwidit! im diggin that DB COOPER! and that cheerry soda that's in week 3 that a big girl,keeep up the good work mang and that trak was bumpin wat was that dry nugg shot of at the end of the video? dat shit looked bombay :passingjoint:

420bliss

420bliss

damn man you have some dank goin, every strain you list sounds better than the other. that DB Cooper sounds like its gona be tasty. cant wait to see the bud shots

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey man, nice flowers/flavors you got going. I love the chems and sours, they are some of my favorite smoke flavor wise. Is this first time growing the strawberry diesel? how's the potency/flavor on her? keep it green bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom