multiple deficiencies - root problems?

• Thread starter lava
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lava

lava

running uc in veg with house and garden a&b, cal mag, and epsom salt. Running at 420ppm with 5.8pH. res change was 5 days ago and water temp is 65. Diluted to 350ppm today.

im running:
h&g A - 3ml/gal
h&g B - 3ml/gal
calmag - 3ml/gal
epsom - .75g/gal
this got me to about 520ppm and i diluted it until it was about 420ppm

just got over some root problems, so they may be weak and still recovering. No root rot, just biofilm from the beneficial tea. I am not using hydro-fungicide, which has worked well for me in flower and pre-veg. The bigger plants seem to be doing better, the smaller plants look the worse.

with all the yellowing, they seem hungry for higher ppm, but there is also tip burn on the leaves. New roots are about to pop. Should i sit back and wait until the root take hold, or should i take another action?

yellow.jpg
Yellow-3.jpg
droopy.jpg
Tip-burn.jpg
Yellow-2.jpg

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Sit back and baby them suckers you dont want to push them at all. Wait for new roots and new growth before you bring the ppms back up[

deacon1503

deacon1503

Wait. See how ur shoot tips are real tight and the stalks are more purple-ish now? Those are remnants of your root issues and the deficiencies that developed to the point of the nute lockout that u currently have. Easy on the nutes till new roots are decent. Are the stems stiff or limber? She will take some time to get on track again.

What is your humidity at?

Tip burn in cal/mag deficiency.

lava

lava

rh ranges from 55-65
i have been foliar feeding with epsom and calmag, so if they were calmag def, then they should be coming out of it soon.

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
How about dropping the water temp down to 62-63 degree range since you'll see a 2-3 degree raise in water temp from full circulation... Lessen the chances of pythium (65 degrees and above).

-ALLegal420

Top Bottom