Multiple feedings in coco perlite in 1 gallon pots

• Thread starter Aperkins1972
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aperkins1972

Aperkins1972

Hi Everyone! I’ve been wanting to start watering my girls in flower multiple times per day. They are in 1 gallon pots 50/50 coco/perlite. How often should I feed them? How much at a time? I feed them normally 700 - 900 ppm’s per feeding. Any suggestion I appreciate. Thanks in advance!

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
If they're only in 1 gallon pots then I would recommend minimum 3 times a day

Aperkins1972

Aperkins1972

Should I hit them every time with 700 - 900 ppm’s or less? What amount should I hit them with each feeding? Should I have run off each time? Should I water with lights on? Sorry, I have so many questions. Thanks for your help!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man .
I would imagine you will need to feed more than I do since using perlite if staying in those pots and im currently feeding 250ml 10x a day end of second week of flower. But plant size and conditions will make a big difference so just follow the post i linked

This should provide the info you need on frequency and as for ppm I would say probably around 800 would be perfect.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man
Do I water when lights are on?
Yes sorry I only water during lights on period until recently I add one in the middle of lights put because the media was drying to much over night. But typically only need to fertigate during lights on with maybe one in the middle of the lights out period. In Veg it should never be an issue because my lights out is only 6 hr but in flower its 12 so you may have to... especially in such small pots like we have.

Aperkins1972

Aperkins1972

Yes sorry I only water during lights on period until recently I add one in the middle of lights put because the media was drying to much over night. But typically only need to fertigate during lights on with maybe one in the middle of the lights out period. In Veg it should never be an issue because my lights out is only 6 hr but in flower its 12 so you may have to... especially in such small pots like we have.
No need to be sorry! Thank you for all your help!

Top Bottom