Multiple Plants in Each 5 Gal Bucket DWC

• Thread starter redwhiteblue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Any experiences w/ putting 2-3 plants in each DWC bucket, as opposed to the standard 1 plant? I'm trying to figure out if this would produce more/multiple tops, as opposed to what we do now, which is FIMMing.

I run a SCROG, 30 1000W HPS, DWC 5 gal buckets, 2 buckets/light, commercial. Clones are made in an ez cloner and then transferred to DWC, netpot w/ hydroton, halo top feeder on each bucket.

Our Standard Cycle is EZ Cloner to 1" root growth, 60 days veg under 1000 Parabolic MH, 60 days flower 1000W HPS.

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

I just pulled 3 plants down out of a 5 gal bucket DWC... Not quite sure why, but one of the girls didn't do well while the other two did really well... All were about the same size when put into buckets, but for some reason one was unhealthy most of the time... I have had much better luck with 1 plant per bucket...
I have no idea why one would not be healthy by the way...

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

Oh yeah, the 3 in 1 bucket yielded about what 1 larger plant would have yielded but I was able to cut the veg time in half and yield about the same as I would have if I vegged one plant for another week or two...

Top Bottom