Multiple Strain Grow-killer Genetics

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Whats up guys, so for about a month now I've been working on some new up and comings; DNA Genetics-Sour Kosher , Barneys Farm-Cookies Kush , Cali Connection-Larry OG, and Dutch Passion-Glueberry OG.

I'm growing in Fox Farms Ocean Forest in five gallon grow bags and they really seem to be chugging along now. I started their LST about a week and a half to two weeks after they popped and they have been topped once already. I'm really loving the bushiness of these plants already and I plan to veg the shit out of them cuz I have a gorilla lite line that measures 80 inches in height. Some of the feedback I got from my last grow was to top more and LST, So me not being much of an LST grower, I did some research on it and found that it can make or break the plant, so to whom commented with feedback on my last grow thanks a million because it is really paying off! That being said I'm looking to see if I can get these things really pretty looking come flowering time and I'm looking for a few questions answered if anyone feels up to it.

How many times should I be topping and after the recovery period of my first top and minimal LST, when is a good time to top again? What are my limitations and amount of times I can top?

I'm using only a 300 w mars hydro full spectrum as they don't need too much lite in veg ( I usually hang one more up during flower). I have noticed they really like the light and are really flourishing under it.

Right now I'm mixing General Hydros grow box nutes (just a good deal for a non commercial grower like me) along with a tablespoon sometimes two of epsom and I add 7.5 ml of whole milk (just something I like to do as a beneficiary) at a ph between 6.7 to 7.0. I do notice that they are a little more darker but still looking really healthy, any advice on the PH?

In flower last grow I didn't really seem to get full big nugs as I expected (I did produce some pretty damn good shit and it's been cured and I really love the quality these lights put out) but I'm looking for more from this grow. Are there any additives that are healthy and will increase my bloom weights? I've read maxibloom is a good product to use (the powder stuff). I understand it's really all preference and every grower is their own individual but I'm big on experimenting and appreciate the feedback from all.

Thanks farmers,

Happy farming from MASS!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

April 13 - so this is where I'm at, about a month in to veg, I feel the training is going pretty well but like I said, 6 tops on this plant isn't going to cut it. If I crop it again I'm looking it like 12 tops per plant (not including under growth). I think structurally they're some pretty nice looking girls oh yes and all feminized so they will be getting cloned. When looking at this pic, top left is the cookies, top right is Larry, bottom left is glueberry and bottom right sour kosher. I feel the Larry looks the best (my wife's choice) but really want that Sour Kosher (my favorite) to spread out a bit, it just looks too compact, not sure if that is good or bad lol. Hope you guys liked the pics, if you have any questions let me know

IMG 0265
SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Looking good buddy
Nice to see another Mass grower on the farm, I'm in the woo

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

April 17- Have been noticing all my inner node growth is forming into some tops of their own since the Lst, took the tie downs out again seeing as I'm looking to get some 4 to 5 footers in here, debating on when to top again, my last top was nearly a month ago

IMG 0297
IMG 0298
SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Hell yeah man, raised in Woo as well, although I'm not a big fan of the city myself
Yeah I'm no fan either, My wife was living here when we met, actually moving this spring, out to the woods .
Plants are looking happy dude

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Yeah I'm no fan either, My wife was living here when we met, actually moving this spring, out to the woods .
Plants are looking happy dude
Hell yeah well good for you gettin out of there lol! If I could choose a nice place to be out here it would be west down route 202.

on the plants I just need these ladies to stretch now so I can split them again, going for that oversized bonzai look but I don't want it too bush cuz my tent is only a 4x2. on a good note I think I'm gonna use (I believe fox farm) beastie blooms, chi Ching and I forget the other one. My last grow I didn't get the packed weight that I wanted and I think this will help, I've heard good things

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Happy Holidays -April 20

Took a couple sour kosher clones and started up the ez cloner. Prolly going to crop the sour kosher again from the top, the undergrowth has started to split into two new shutes and can prolly get four more clones off this plant, enjoy the rest of your holiday!

IMG 0331
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

April 24 - bout to be in stretch mode. Been watering the last couple times with only bioweed by general hydro and 2 tablespoons epsom directly into the soil. Plants seem to be loving it. just waiting on a +/- two feet before I let these girls flourish, I have a 6.5 foot tent height, 2 mars hydro led full spectrums so I'm thinking if the double in size were talking about 4 to 5 footers which is exactly what I'm trying to accomplish

IMG 0350
IMG 0351
IMG 0352
IMG 0353
IMG 0354
IMG 0355

Latest posts

Top Bottom