Multiple Strain Grow. Need Help Please!!

• Thread starter healthdude38
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

healthdude38

hey guys, I am new here but have been reading on this forum for some months and finaly decided to sign up.. I started growing for medicinal reasons and right now i could use some help from people with some more experience than me.

this is my 3rd grow, I am using 2x 600 watt hps lamps and Advanced Nutrients Ph Perfect Line. i ordered different strains to choose the best that might suit best for me. these were:

- brothers grimm C99

- delicious seeds cotton candy

- bodhi seeds Lavender Aura

- Elemental seeds Mango Tango

- Dank Genetics Sour lemonade

My problem is that i found out last week that i have fungus gnats and i am allready in week 8 flower and the suckers allready did some damage to my plants.. i watered a 50/50% water/hydrogen peroxide mix 5 days ago but the pots are still very heavy and it seems to me the plants are not drinking water.

also i notice on some plants the leaves are very dark green and bud formation seems to have stopped. i also noticed today that i have spider mites... also the plants dont really smell, i dont even have installed my carbon filter and outside the tent smell is allnost non existent or maybe its just my nose LOL. I am really upset about this, 2 weeks ago i also got the news that my grandmother has cancer and i really was interested in doing some RSO to give her...

here are some pictures : i think they stopped blooming because they look the same as last week and are not really sweling up

Multiple strain grow need help please
Multiple strain grow need help please 2
Multiple strain grow need help please 3
Multiple strain grow need help please 4
Multiple strain grow need help please 5
Multiple strain grow need help please 6
Multiple strain grow need help please 7
Multiple strain grow need help please 8
Multiple strain grow need help please 9
Multiple strain grow need help please 10
Multiple strain grow need help please 11
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
hey guys, I am new here but have been reading on this forum for some months and finaly decided to sign up.. I started growing for medicinal reasons and right now i could use some help from people with some more experience than me.

this is my 3rd grow, I am using 2x 600 watt hps lamps and Advanced Nutrients Ph Perfect Line. i ordered different strains to choose the best that might suit best for me. these were:

- brothers grimm C99

- delicious seeds cotton candy

- bodhi seeds Lavender Aura

- Elemental seeds Mango Tango

- Dank Genetics Sour lemonade

My problem is that i found out last week that i have fungus gnats and i am allready in week 8 flower and the suckers allready did some damage to my plants.. i watered a 50/50% water/hydrogen peroxide mix 5 days ago but the pots are still very heavy and it seems to me the plants are not drinking water.

also i notice on some plants the leaves are very dark green and bud formation seems to have stopped. i also noticed today that i have spider mites... also the plants dont really smell, i dont even have installed my carbon filter and outside the tent smell is allnost non existent or maybe its just my nose LOL. I am really upset about this, 2 weeks ago i also got the news that my grandmother has cancer and i really was interested in doing some RSO to give her...

here are some pictures : i think they stopped blooming because they look the same as last week and are not really sweling up
I dont think gnats did that

H

healthdude38

Every plant kind of looks different.. but most of them look very "hairy" and not very "buddish". also I dont see thc crystals on some of them

H

healthdude38

Probably too many nutes

yes it could be possible as I was feeding full strenght.. maybe it was too much for some of them... what if I just water plain water from now on? would there still be a chance of them recovering?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
yes it could be possible as I was feeding full strenght.. maybe it was too much for some of them... what if I just water plain water from now on? would there still be a chance of them recovering?
No theyre burnt..yes use plain water at proper ph... Do what you did again but cut it all in half.

H

HazePlagueis

I do believe thats nitrogen toxicity

H

healthdude38

No theyre burnt..yes use plain water at proper ph... Do what you did again but cut it all in half.

I am confused. they are burnt but I should keep watering with ph'd water instead of throwing them away or harvesting or whatever? I mean if they are allready screwed maybe there's no need to let it go much longer due to energy costs.. do you mean do the grow from the beginning again?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I am confused. they are burnt but I should keep watering with ph'd water instead of throwing them away or harvesting or whatever? I mean if they are allready screwed maybe there's no need to let it go much longer due to energy costs.. do you mean do the grow from the beginning again?

Why would you throw them away they can still recover burnt leaves wont be healthy again but what is there can be saved and you can get some decent smoke out of it, you are at week 8 of flowering wouldn’t throwing them away be a much bigger waste of energy?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Just use water till chop... Next time you grow use half the nutes

H

healthdude38

Why would you throw them away they can still recover burnt leaves wont be healthy again but what is there can be saved and you can get some decent smoke out of it, you are at week 8 of flowering wouldn’t throwing them away be a much bigger waste of energy?

haha yes you got a point

H

healthdude38

Just use water till chop... Next time you grow use half the nutes

yes I will let them go for some more days and see from there how it turns out... I will uplkad some pictures in a couple days

H

healthdude38

I have one more question, I saw spider mites in 2 or 3 plants.. should this be a concern now or am I to close to harvest for the mites to do some noticeable damage?

stiffneck

stiffneck

For nutrients LESS IS MORE. Get some lady bugs for your spidermites...

And fungal knats try pine bark fines... they worked for me. Good luck farmer

D

daves0319

I have one more question, I saw spider mites in 2 or 3 plants.. should this be a concern now or am I to close to harvest for the mites to do some noticeable damage?
Hey man it could turn into a major issue!!! I'd recommend getting a product to treat it asap and maintain treatment as the the best preventative medicine. I personally use a product called Spider Mite Blaster by Pyur Solutions. Man this stuff works wonders for me and its all natural! I get it from their site directly as my hydro store doesn't have it. Ill post the link below

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Wtf can we get a PSA?

"TOO MANY NUTES" T-shirts coming soon

Your plants are droopy trying to hide from Satans piss you keep pouring on them.

Step away from the devil juice your buds already gonna taste like bandaids vitamins and Splenda

Top Bottom