Constantly recirculating room
No additional cO2
3x3 flood and drain and the rest in 5 & 7g pots
Pictures to come soon

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

5 weeks from seed. As you can see I have had a couple of issues, one being the use of a product called Worry Free that I used as a foliar treatment and it nuked most of my plants and I have a little N toxicity going on and slight calcium deficiencies in others. That's my biggest gripe with running so many different strains in a room. They're coming around nicely now though as that pic was from a week ago. Best, Irie.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

9lb Hammer at 5 weeks. This is leaning towards the Jesus OG side I believe.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

These are in coco and perlite or either straight coco. First time running the 9lb but it seems pretty prolific and I had a 100% germination rate with them. Have some NL, Jack Herer, LeeRoy, Cookies and Kush, White Diesel, Blueberry, Grapfruit, Sour Boggle, OG, and a few other strains crammed in there. Best, Irie.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

Looks good dude
Thanks man, this will probably be the last multi strain grow I do. Just going to keep my best mom's going and run mono crops in rotation. Been doing the perpetual thing for a while now and if I just stick with two or three strains in one room I always seem to have fewer problems and a better harvest. But once you're running perpetually it's kinda hard to get away from. I do take everything out about once a week and clean up and wipe everything down and change the rez and when I bring them back in I put them in different spots in the room. I'm using 1,600wtts of HPS and 800wtts of MH to get a broader spectrum. Thanks for taking the time to look in. Best, Irie.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

Two of the 9lb Hammers @ 6 weeks from seed getting a flush and some fresh air. A Tangie can just barely be seen on the far left that I have a few macro shots of..

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

A White Diesel X of my own from the last run. Sorry, I know it's not really part of this journal but getting anxious to see some more of these..

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

Macro of 9lb Hammer top @ 6 weeks starting to show some trichome production already..

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

Think I'm going to make the flip in a couple of days. They are begging to be let loose lol.

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

This will be my last perpetual multi strain run I think. Going back to mono crops of my favorites back to back with short veg cycle from cuts. It's really a headache mixing different nutes for EVERY strain and the overall yield seems to suffer. I love the variety and the quality doesn't seem to be diminished, just a lot of work and probably going back to flood and drain tables only instead of just the small one in the back. I honestly can't tell the difference in flavor and the growth rate and finish time is much faster. Best, Irie.

Top Bottom