Multistrain madness,iced grapefruit and bubblegummer,with critical x sensi star,@more

• Thread starter son of shiva
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

son of shiva

Well just joined here looking for a friendlier community,was at a different forum:sick0004: for a few years ,so decided on here seems to have what i like,nice people,well im at day 32 of flower with this lot,ive Bubblegummer,Iced GFruit,Raw Diesel,Critical x sensi star,and critical x jack herer,Sharksbreath,Rocklock and Coletrain,and ive 11 more seedlings over a week old and 3 rooted clones,il update the best i can,regards all,,,Son of Shiva.

N

Night Howl

Nice plants, I just joined myself. I have a small grow going right now. Almost exact flowing day as yours. Small world. I'm gonna grab some breakfast and than work on uploading my pics and creating a log. Like you, I've been looking for a friendly, growing oriented community. I'm a member of small breeder's forum, and found this site while researching supplies for a room I'm planning.

Anyway, don't want this to drag on, good luck to you, and it will be nice to see how our two grows develop.

S

son of shiva

Nice plants, I just joined myself. I have a small grow going right now. Almost exact flowing day as yours. Small world. I'm gonna grab some breakfast and than work on uploading my pics and creating a log. Like you, I've been looking for a friendly, growing oriented community. I'm a member of small breeder's forum, and found this site while researching supplies for a room I'm planning.

Anyway, don't want this to drag on, good luck to you, and it will be nice to see how our two grows develop.

Cheers Night Howl, yeah im new here bud was over at a different forum wasnt for me ,im at day 34 with this lot, and in pics u see my next lot of seedlings and ive a few clones to go in,also have some Sweet seeds Jack47 on the way im looking for a really powerfull smoke,and hoping to make a mum or 2 definitly,:sun,well i hope people enjoy the pics and diary, keeping it green,,SoS.

S

son of shiva

High everybody im at day 35 of flower ,things moving along nicely, temps at lytes on is 28C and RH 50% , at lytes out its 21C and RH 70%,also the seedlings and clones are doing fine enviroment is very consistent in the veg box,well il sign off and always
keeping it green
Son of Shiva

S

son of shiva

Well high to all at the Farm, im a neebie here go easy on me,well im at day 37 of flower with this lot , and in pics you can see the nxt lot i potted up before and after pic,oh and 3 clones also,my temps are steady at 28c lytes on with a 50% rh, and lytes off 20c and 70% rh,im really looking forward to harvest as havnt tried any of these strains before,,keeping it green,,,SoS.:RastaBong:

S

son of shiva

Well high every farmer , im new here and heres my 1st diary here but have many at the other forum were i was for a few years,just a persy grower,well these pics are of day 39 of flower,hope you enjoy,,keeping it green,,Sos.:pimp:

S

son of shiva

Wellhigh to all farmers still getting used to the site , what a place great learning here and lots lots more,well im at day 44 of flower and there really doing there thing,well keeping it green, regards all,,,,Oss.

S

son of shiva

High to all farmers well just a few pics for all to look at, its going well this grow full canopy so making great use of space and just a 600w hps :damnhippie:,lol,,well im sooooooooooo happy after joining here compared to were i used to be,well just a few weeks from harvest time,then the next lot go in then:heart,,well thats it for now,,keeping it green,,,Son of Shiva:coffee

S

son of shiva

Well high all farmers im at day 48 of flower with this lot and im very happy with the way its progressed,,,my temps and rh are very consistent,,keeping it green,,SOS.:banana:

Latest posts

Top Bottom