multistrain

• Thread starter negative 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

negative 1

yeah i definetly ain't sniveling bout the smell none. it's been nice to grow them out. this grow has been a definit learning experience but was well worth it. i can't wait to get the clones of these things into flower i always have better luck with the clones thats for sure. some of them are SUPER frosty and some are a little less but we'll see when the clones come through.

N

Nada

damn, Good job on getting ahold of Bodhiseeds work. It really is some of the best out there.

I will be posting pics of some more of his crosses soon. So come check them out if you want.

N

negative 1

thanks nada. it's been a joy growing these. they are all super frosty and packing it on now. theses last pics are in the middle of the sixth week of flower and eeeeeewwwweeee! i am stoked. i got clones multiple clones from each plant so i'm hoping thuis perpetual thing gets rocking. behind these i have coming two c-99 x startrain, 2 little blessing mix pack <one looks like a deep chunk cross the other something of dj shorts lines> and one afgooey x apalachia which is very sativa looking and has tiny little nugs on it but is frosty to the fan leaf tips already. thanks for stopping by!

N

negative 1

heres a couple that are looking good. :boogie:
i really am having fun with this grow minus a couple trials and tribulations. check it out

DSC00229
DSC00216
DSC00215
DSC00206
DSC00198
DSC00197
N

negative 1

they are at 6 and a half weeks or roughly there about...this thursday will be week seven but i go by calander only to count days to harvest not to tell me when things are done...i let the plants tell me that

N

negative 1

heres from the day before yesterday. today marks the first day of week seven for flower. found one hermied out purple kush x bubba kush x sour diesel that was culled. it was the smallest of the lot and wouldn't have been kept so no problemo. hopefully keep the clones and throw em' outdoors for shits n giggles.
pic 1 strawberry dakini aka double purple doja x sour diesel
pic 2 is the same plant little side bud shot
pic 3 is purple kush x bubba kush x sour diesel #6
pic 4 is the same as pic 3 just a frost shot
pic 5 is strawberry dakini pheno 2 this one is big n frosty, a nice plant for sure.
pic 6 is the same as 5 just a frost shot...
pic 7 is a purple kush x appalachia, such a beautiful plant! extra frosty and perfect for the type of setup we'd like to run.
pic 8 is the same but a whole plant shot
pic 9 is a afgooey x appalachia that is by far the frostiest plant i've seen this early in flower..<three weeks today.> thats the show thanks for tuning in to it!

DSC00265
DSC00268
DSC00281
DSC00286
DSC00300
DSC00304
DSC00313
DSC00312
DSC00320
N

negative 1

heres a few from the night. plumping up for me now. loving the trichome formation on most of em! thanks for stopping by to check out the grow!

DSC00406
DSC00390
DSC00388
DSC00361
DSC00338
DSC00335
DSC00333
DSC00326
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Hey Hey brotha don't trip us farmers are tuned in for sure, really like the setup you got goin, sorry if i missed this but are those 2 or 3 gal grow bags, currently usin 1 gal bags and i am floored by the way that main cola has bulked up on all your ladies, job well done, continued good vibes, Peace Shiva

N

negative 1

it's all good. i use the two gallon grow bags. in coco. pure blend pro. i think i'm gonna start the flush in the next week. i'm thinking a 10 day flush? what do yall think?

VThomegrown

VThomegrown

Hey negative sry for the late post, but it looks like you will have some nice keepers in that bunch. A 10 day flush should be fine, you should be smoking some nice chronic in a couple weeks.

N

negative 1

heres from tonight. they are frosting up and getting on the home stretch.
1>afgooey x appalachia...this thing is FROSTY!
2> purple kush x bubba kush x sour diesel
3> strawberry dakini. dpd x srawberry kush pheno 4
4> straw dakini. pheno 10
5> bubba kush bx-1 very nice cola
6> trinity x startrain a frost machine, starting to get foxtails
7> bubba bx-1 triploid pheno. this thing is a gem. i believe she's a close representation of bubba from what i can find about it
8> and 9> purple kush x appalachia - anything the appalachia touches turns it into a frost gem! nice plant though looking forward to it being around for awhile.

DSC00501
DSC00497
DSC00484
DSC00472
DSC00468
DSC00463
DSC00457
DSC00444
DSC00443
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

wow! Ladies lookin' hot! Not much longer now! Soem great work bro!

N

negative 1

heres a few dank pics. mighty lovely colors starting to show. i am a bigger fan of the green bud BUT these tips are just turning purple on the calyxes and it's looking lovely!
thanks for stopping by to check it out. another week to go!

DSC00636
DSC00641
DSC00699
DSC00677
DSC00665
DSC00661
DSC00658
DSC00652
N

negative 1

most are a milky opaque, some on a few plants are still clear and will take a bit longer a few are begining to amber on me. they will al come down at ten weeks so there should be an even mix of a tad overdone, a tad underdone and a good bit of perfect!

Top Bottom