MultiZen

• Thread starter Igot5onit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Igot5onit

I was reading on House and Gardens website about using MultiZen in veg and not so much in flowering, If this has been tried would you please let me know how it worked for you or how much i should use during veg.....same ml/g as flowering?

thanks a ton,
Igot5

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Follow the charts or use their nutrient calculator on the H&G site they just revamped it and it works great

Tex

G

geoduck

roots excel (veg + 2 weeks transition), then hygrozym all the way on end
works as well as multizen if not better

multizen is enzyme + nitrogen, potassium and oxygen

the claim on their website says it opens more bud sites, which is dumb. during the transition you want fewer bud sites to open. more sites will divert energy away from the main colas

shooting powder has a new formula? blehs. H&G need to go back to their roots and the values which made them reputable before they got famous

gowanstarr

gowanstarr

i been running H&G nute line for a couple years now, I have added a couple things that I felt was missing like bud blood and big bud, sometimes i will switch out the shooting powder for moab or some other finisher. I do think that H&G has too much N for the last 4 weeks so I been cutting back the part that has all the N in it, cant recall if its a or b at the moment. 1/2 for week 5 and 6 and none for 7. i make up for the lack of nutrients by replacing it with the other part. Works for me, and I really am loving the results.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
So you can use Multizen in lieu of hygrozyme. I have a huge jug of the multi that my friend gave me. But ive always rocked the hygrozyme.

Top Bottom