Munch's Bubba Vertical hempy grow

• Thread starter boxmunch9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boxmunch9

Planning on an update tomorrow, week 6 is coming to an end tomrrow. Going to feed one more time tomorrow then a two week flush. the last week the buds have gotten FAT from the koolbloom dry. This product works wonders, I've personally tested it side by side, major increase in yeilds, just dont over do it

F

Fear

Well hurry up already!

Hey i know someone who got felony charges for cultivatiion man, small shit too!. I don't remember the cicumstances and it also matters what County. My County is rough. Sounds like typical DA trying to go somewhere. I know he won't go to prison but jail time could happen, or work furlow crap. I didn't want to say anymore to him on that thread. You really think a public defender. Have you been to the courts around here. Those public defenders are retarded. I think the last one I saw limped and had a lazy eye.

B

boxmunch9

haha yea I dunno whats gonna happen with that dude, he is def caught thou lol. but i also know of a girl who got caught with over 100, stealing power, and no 215. basically she had to pay pge like 40gs and probation. you never know with the legal system, it can go alot of different ways, most of them no good. thats why i stick to under my count

F

Fear

If you have the money man, if you have the money. Definately caught.
Oh I'm gonna stick my Bubba fear mom in the room along with my fire mom and just mother out my really healty baby of the fog. Those 2 plants should be fat! Man just ran out of that hash :( Now scissor hash. Goodnight!

B

boxmunch9

Start of week 7 today, they are getting their last feeding tonight then water for the rest. I took it easy on the nutes this time and the middle plants yellowed up quick, im thinking its because they get getting light from 6 different sources, hence burn up nutes quick.

the vertical lighting really helps the buds stack

Wk6 001
Wk6 003
Wk6 004
Wk6 005
Wk6 006
Wk6 007
Wk6 009
Wk6 010
Wk6 012
Wk6 013
true grit

true grit

How are these lovely ladies doing Box? I'm wondering what a good number of plants is going to be for a vertical 4k (thinking maybe 6-8 for me)....excited to see how yours turns out! I'm also considering large coco/perlite maybe hempy style buckets.. are you diggin em?

another_sellout

another_sellout

Please, the wait is too much. Just tell us you haven't posted pictures because you're still trimming...

B

Bashy

Looking great in that box.
hopefully we will get a weigth report :D

Top Bottom