Munchy-inducing Strains?

• Thread starter Melizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Melizzard

Melizzard

Hey everyone, I had been using a strain my former caregiver bred that would make me want to eat when this cancer shit kicks in. But, suddenly, he disappeared on me and I can no longer reach him, despite my repeated attempts. I'm almost out and need to find an acceptable alternative. Have tried several different strains, but nothing so far has worked quite as well. Any suggestions?

xxoo
Mel

Dorje

Dorje

Hey everyone, I had been using a strain my former caregiver bred that would make me want to eat when this cancer shit kicks in. But, suddenly, he disappeared on me and I can no longer reach him, despite my repeated attempts. I'm almost out and need to find an acceptable alternative. Have tried several different strains, but nothing so far has worked quite as well. Any suggestions?

xxoo
Mel

Sour Diesel has given me strong munchies before. Good Luck!

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter

xxoo
Mel

If you just were a better cook............ :hi

ROFL!

Melizzard

Melizzard

No shit! LOL That's been the problem all along! Why didn't I think of that? ;)

xxoo
Mel

T

TreFarmer

RECON by DNA....
I think it was designed by Monsanto for the junk food giants;)
Crazy stupid munchies!!

Melizzard

Melizzard

Recon, huh? Never even heard of it. Any idea where I might find some?

xxoo
Mel

Melizzard

Melizzard

Sour Diesel has given me strong munchies before. Good Luck!

Thanks! Unfortunately, though I do like the ECSD, none of the Diesel strains seems to make me wanna eat too much. It seems the sativa-dominants aren't as good as the indicas, for me, for munchies. Which makes for a bummer if you need it during the day, but whatever works. ;)

xxoo
Mel

M

mikado

SOUTHERN CHARM!!!!

ask greenmopho or his old lady...you will eat till ya puke! lol

best strain hands down ive found for the munchies!

and your CG can get it for ya pretty easy im sure!

Melizzard

Melizzard

OG doesn't do it so much for me either. Hard to find one that does, which is why I'm devastated that I'm without my special strain. But I haven't tried Southern Charm or ReCon. Anyone know a place I can find some to try? Especially in the Springs/Woodland area ... I'm not in the Denver area at all.

xxoo
Mel

GhostFace

GhostFace

my new strain
"AR15" = ak47 x strawberrycough x masterkush
^me & everyone i give a sample to gets super medicated and eats every last piece of food in house ..

M

mikado

my new strain
"AR15" = ak47 x strawberrycough x masterkush
^me & everyone i give a sample to gets super medicated and eats every last piece of food in house ..

that one you put a pic of up?? :ninja:ninja:ninja

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

SOUTHERN CHARM!!!!

ask greenmopho or his old lady...you will eat till ya puke! lol

best strain hands down ive found for the munchies!

and your CG can get it for ya pretty easy im sure!

Yea, me and a handful of people will agree. This shit makes you stupid hungry. Cookies with peanut butter and cream cheese dipped into spicy salsa? Sure, why the fuck not!

Melizzard

Melizzard

Thankd for the suggestions. Anyone know where I can pick up some southern charm (for this southern girl) or recon to try? Particularly in the Springs area?

Mel

Latest posts

Top Bottom