Mushroom thread

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Sounds like youre describing weed not shrooms lol. Shrooms never give me much of a body buzz... They're ALL in the heed.
I've had one's that make my heart race, or a little too sweaty, so that's what I mean by body buzz, (some weed does this for me also) not wanting that one thank you very much. Just those nice clean mental effects are exactly what I'm after. Sound/visuals all good stuff.

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

OK, so long overdue but I'm going for it. I've gone for the pre bought injectable bags. I'm going to make my own fruiting chamber and a still air box just for injecting the bags. I'll maybe move on to spawn and bulk substrate if I can master this. I'm going to try 3 bags and 3 different strains. My wife is suffering from ptsd and is getting quite bad so I'm desperate for her to try.

I will report back with pics and updates. (more likely advice)

tobh

tobh

Supporter
OK, so long overdue but I'm going for it. I've gone for the pre bought injectable bags. I'm going to make my own fruiting chamber and a still air box just for injecting the bags. I'll maybe move on to spawn and bulk substrate if I can master this. I'm going to try 3 bags and 3 different strains. My wife is suffering from ptsd and is getting quite bad so I'm desperate for her to try.

I will report back with pics and updates. (more likely advice)
i would heavily recommend finding a clinic that will provide this kind of treatment for your wife. there are other substances (MDMA, in particular) one can use to help with PTSD not necessarily in a clinical setting but psilocybin is a whole other beast. without the clinical setting the risks are quite high. I don't want to deter you from trying to help your wife, nor growing mushrooms; there are few things that bring as much value to one's life. i just recommend proceeding with caution as psilocybin has a way of taking people down a notch and realizing things they'd rather forget.

Fudge

Fudge

i would heavily recommend finding a clinic that will provide this kind of treatment for your wife. there are other substances (MDMA, in particular) one can use to help with PTSD not necessarily in a clinical setting but psilocybin is a whole other beast. without the clinical setting the risks are quite high. I don't want to deter you from trying to help your wife, nor growing mushrooms; there are few things that bring as much value to one's life. i just recommend proceeding with caution as psilocybin has a way of taking people down a notch and realizing things they'd rather forget.
This is something she wants to remember mate. She has blocked out childhood events and someone came back into her life and she is desperate for answers. We are already doing things properly as far as support and counselling goes. She has also asked for records to be released to her so the truth is coming anyway. I do appreciate the advice though. Any advice is very welcomed. I'm using edibles as a way of anti depressants and have good success but she needs this reset of her brain. I've used mushrooms myself in the past for the same sort of reason and I am sure it will help her. Low dose to start with to gauge how she feels. Once she's confident, we will go for the full experience.

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Micro dosing at less then 1/2 gram at a time.
Start low and work her way up.
You should test the strength before starting her out on whichever strain you decide to grow.
White teacher is a good solid medium strength shroom I personally would suggest starting with.
I would make chocolates mixed with ginger,
Ginger works extremely well with upset stomach that comes with consuming raw shrooms.
Good luck I hope she can find peace in what she is seeking:)

thejack

thejack

I've had one's that make my heart race, or a little too sweaty, so that's what I mean by body buzz, (some weed does this for me also) not wanting that one thank you very much. Just those nice clean mental effects are exactly what I'm after. Sound/visuals all good stuff.
You mean like GT's

tobh

tobh

Supporter
fuuuuuck birdseed man lol i'm so over that shit at this point. gonna be going to rye as well here pretty soon. gotta pick up all the gear for agar work here soon too, try to get a solid spawn stash going for an azure patch this spring. also have some pan cyan that's consistently reminding me to get agar since it doesn't do well with multispore inoculations. lookin good there 1d1

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Finally found rye grain,
Racing Horse Whole Oats are the cheapest high quality grains for spawn.....u cant beat that, you can find em everywhere in bulk bags!
I was boiling em in coffe water with a teaspoon of gypsum! Then spawn to 50% Horse manure 50% coco with a layer of straight coco as a fake casing on top to producea perfect pinset!
fuuuuuck birdseed man lol i'm so over that shit at this point.
Lol, yeah it started to be annoyng to go get pallets of it in the hardware stores with crazy justifications.....lol.....but even if makes a good spawn with many tiny inoculation points it seems to be less nutritious than the meaty oats! And sure more expensive!!
Keep up the good works !!! ☮️

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

A friend uses popcorn kernels to start boomers and the end product usually tastes kinda like popcorn! Ive only had like 2 or 3 kinds but that was the best stuff ive had, I think they were golden teachers but I can't remember if he switched last time, if that's the case I can't remember the name lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
A friend uses popcorn kernels to start boomers and the end product usually tastes kinda like popcorn! Ive only had like 2 or 3 kinds but that was the best stuff ive had, I think they were golden teachers but I can't remember if he switched last time, if that's the case I can't remember the name lol
used popcorn a few times. wasn't a big fan of it as getting it to field capacity is an absolute bitch and it's by far the most prone to contamination ime. plus, i hate popcorn to begin with, sure as hell don't want to spend money on it lol

Top Bottom