Mushroom thread

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Gaul damit! Now I want to grow mushrooms 🤣😜 hahaha those things scare the hell outa me! I prefer LSD but would love to try them again some day. Very spiritual.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mushies scare you, but you'll take lsd?

Lsd = 8-12 hrs "madness"
Mushies 4-6 hrs of waves.

I've eaten 10x more acid than most. I'd gladly take mushies vs acid any day now.

We used to get liquid that one drop was a fully encompased 24 hr trip in the 80’s. But i always felt healthy and the good shit you could sleep on and wake up still tripping.

The paper acid later was proven by a chemist friend of mine to not be quite the same chemical. Hence the speedy rough effects.

Mushrooms have always made my belly sick for the ride. A nice tea made from them helps with the sickness.

I wouldnt take what they are calling acid today.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

We used to get liquid that one drop was a fully encompased 24 hr trip in the 80’s. But i always felt healthy and the good shit you could sleep on and wake up still tripping.

The paper acid later was proven by a chemist friend of mine to not be quite the same chemical. Hence the speedy rough effects.

Mushrooms have always made my belly sick for the ride. A nice tea made from them helps with the sickness.

I wouldnt take what they are calling acid today.
The mushrooms I took were so intense and I couldn't handle it. Ive only done them a couple times because of that lol. Ive taken some LSD in the past couple years that seems legit. My long time friend turned me on to some. It seems pure and clean. I can only say though I have to shit like crazy when I start tripping. Lol I don't seem to remember that back in the day.???

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I still have some mainly because nobody want to take it with me haha

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I wanted to start a thread on general knowledge of growing mushrooms.
I have a basic knowledge of the process............somewhat.
I have attempted my first PF jar process and failed miserably.
I shall start again and post as I go.
Any Farmers with knowledge of this hobby please post here!
Thanks
1Diesel1
Not sure if this will help but this is the recipe I used until I quit tripping in the mid-90s, good luck!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The mushrooms I took were so intense and I couldn't handle it. Ive only done them a couple times because of that lol. Ive taken some LSD in the past couple years that seems legit. My long time friend turned me on to some. It seems pure and clean. I can only say though I have to shit like crazy when I start tripping. Lol I don't seem to remember that back in the day.???

Thats a designer drug. Not acid.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Mushies scare you, but you'll take lsd?

Lsd = 8-12 hrs "madness"
Mushies 4-6 hrs of waves.

I've eaten 10x more acid than most. I'd gladly take mushies vs acid any day now.
Haha yeah man. Maybe I ate too many. I think we split a 1/4 oz. What's funny is Ive taken them a couple times and didn't really get off. Those were more intense than any acid as far as me like disconnecting from reality. The peak wasn't no where near as long as LSD but damn I didn't have a bad trip per say I just didn't like losing control of reality haha

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Thats a designer drug. Not acid.
Hmmm TBH I was wondering IF in fact it was. I think the sudden urge to shit when I started to peak was off from my days in the late 80' but wasn't for sure. My buddy is an old dead head and used to get some good shit back in the day. I was confident he of all people would know if it was clean LSD. SO what do you think it is and why?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hmmm TBH I was wondering IF in fact it was. I think the sudden urge to shit when I started to peak was off from my days in the late 80' but wasn't for sure. My buddy is an old dead head and used to get some good shit back in the day. I was confident he of all people would know if it was clean LSD. SO what do you think it is and why?

We could get sheets of “acid” from new york in the early to mid 90’s. It was very speedy compared to the lsd 25 we would get from california.

A close friend of mine was going to school back then for a couple science degrees. He later worked in the vermont observatory.

He tested the liquid and sheet acid. The formula for the liquid matched the original chemical formula. The sheet stuff had some chains broken and other anomalies. The 90’s was the start of all the street level designer drugs from the new drug labs. Quality was gone. Profit only for organized crime.

Thats my experience with this stuff.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

We could get sheets of “acid” from new york in the early to mid 90’s. It was very speedy compared to the lsd 25 we would get from california.

A close friend of mine was going to school back then for a couple science degrees. He later worked in the vermont observatory.

He tested the liquid and sheet acid. The formula for the liquid matched the original chemical formula. The sheet stuff had some chains broken and other anomalies. The 90’s was the start of all the street level designer drugs from the new drug labs. Quality was gone. Profit only for organized crime.

Thats my experience with this stuff.
UNFORTUNATELY it is that way for any and everything now days. To the point it sickens me to think of my son and future grandchildren's distant future.
Cheers!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Will do, might take some time to write up.
is bulk growing where you use a box full and grow from a large block versus a small cake size?

if so, i'm interested on how you get started... i now have a pressure cooker which i never had before so thats why i stuck to the cakes but i'm ready to upgrade.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
is bulk growing where you use a box full and grow from a large block versus a small cake size?

if so, i'm interested on how you get started... i now have a pressure cooker which i never had before so thats why i stuck to the cakes but i'm ready to upgrade.
My first 5 cakes are starting to show results.
DF9A0A17 DE64 47ED 8759 886492B403F1

I made 5 more up today and will sterilize this afternoon.
A66EB199 77A2 40D4 9330 F53B340AE69A

Super excited, glad farmers in hear are experienced and knowledgeable in this hobby:)

the rrock

the rrock

Used to get the best scrooms wild growing in the cow paddies between rogue river and umpqua river(Ore). That was in early 80's I had a GF living in Prospect. Alot of cattle in central Oregon(who knew?) Didnt dry em just ate them raw. Alot of above average fishing on Umpqua and Mckenzie river at the time,big steelhead. Great state but no work at the time unless you were a logger.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Used to get the best scrooms wild growing in the cow paddies between rogue river and umpqua river(Ore). That was in early 80's I had a GF living in Prospect. Alot of cattle in central Oregon(who knew?) Didnt dry em just ate them raw. Alot of above average fishing on Umpqua and Mckenzie river at the time,big steelhead. Great state but no work at the time unless you were a logger.
Liberty caps?
Got em all over here, beginning of fall before the frost.
Loved hiking the rogue river trail. Did a 5 day hike on that one years ago.
Wife’s family had 2 acres on the McKenzie River. Spent a lot of time there before they sold it.
If you ever put a drift boat in there river in leaburg her grandpa donated the boat launch to the forestry department back in his day. He was a logger and built a lot of the camping attractions up the river highway after WW2.

Top Bottom