Supporter
E990A67A 5AE1 407B 82B4 2E7CDAA7FD53
CC820EC4 AE1B 4753 A30E CB5F9546EDA5
ACEFFFFB BBFD 4BAE BB4A C284B212AD70
08055D1C BFC8 4E36 AAA8 544A84CDA867
1BBD3164 C6D9 4BFD AECB 625FCEFA59AA

FourthCity

FourthCity

After evaporation approximately 1/2 oz of concentrated psilocybin View attachment 1097208View attachment 1097211
I dont know much about this method and I'm curious how well it retains potency over time. Also wondering if there would be a good way to combine this with a gummy bear recipe for some especially concentrated and potent gummy bears. Were you alluding to using this concentrate in the chocolates you plan on making?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I dont know much about this method and I'm curious how well it retains potency over time. Also wondering if there would be a good way to combine this with a gummy bear recipe for some especially concentrated and potent gummy bears. Were you alluding to using this concentrate in the chocolates you plan on making?
According to the author of this method when stored in a freezer it will hold its potency for years. Fridge up to a year. At room temperature not for very long.
No, I will be Betty Crocker from the beginning,
But you are on to something with that last question:)

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
It will sit overnight, tomorrow I’ll strain it then pour the remaining extract into a baking dish and let evaporate another day. When complete it will be stored in the dark colored dropper bottle and stored in the fridge or freezer for longevity.
Supposedly one drop is .5-1 gram concentrated. I’m told to start slow till you no what your dealing with:)
Psilocybin will be stored in the darker vile.View attachment 1096624
So what’s the dosage 1 drop?😁

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Holy shit, Sounds like it could be absorbed on paper and administer it just like acid. Absorbed under tongue or buccally, it would seem a shame to reconstitute it again after concentrating it so meticulously

That's what I would looking into.
I believe something like this might work.

Blotter
Blotter4
Blotter3
Blotter2
Last edited:
FourthCity

FourthCity

Holy shit, Sounds like it could be absorbed on paper and administer it just like acid. Absorbed under tongue or buccally, it would seem a shame to reconstitute it again after concentrating it so meticulously

That's what I would looking into.
I believe something like this might work.
I think the tabs would have to be kept damp, cool, and in the dark. From what I understand the active ingredients once separated from the mushrooms will oxidize and loose potency very quickly when exposed to air and heat so they can't be allowed to dry out. Not saying the tabs wouldn't work but that they would just be best immediately after being dropped with concentrate and at that point why not just skip the paper?

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea, I tend to agree. Would perhaps be nice for dosing them up as needed, for immediate consumption. aka, a night out with some friends and want to make it a bit more palatable. Mixing things up, but I tend to agree. I think keeping it in a small light resistant container in a cool/cold area with and sealed from making air contact is probably the best course of action.

Obviously, he's already covered them bases well by the looks of it.

I had a acquaintance neighbor of mine several years back that had several hundred doses of extracted psilocybin made into candy, and he left it sitting in his glove compartment on a hot day and destroyed it all. Worthless all within a few short hours. That kid was so spun out, adderall does not make you invincible, and apparently it wasn't helping his attention deficit, as much as advertised.

Last edited:
Top Bottom