Mushroom thread

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I've been looking into how to do it. It seems the easiest way is to buy the substrate bags. A friend told me just to do brf in mason jars what. At this point starting off I'm not looking to get yield just microdosing to help heal. I couldn't find anywhere online to talk to people about this and then I looked it up on here and saw that people on here were doing it. So if anybody can give me any advice on a company to reach out to please let me know. Thanks a lot much appreciated
I have posted at least 2 different suppliers in this thread.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I've been trying to find sorry there's 65 pages. Lol. Brand new to it but have been reading up on it. Very interested just don't know what company to trust and I do the first thing most people do. Google where to buy them online and got a million choices and don't know what's what.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter

A place like chere^^^^ for example

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm just getting into this so I don't know the terms so I'm just going to use growing, LOL. Show for my first try I'm going to be using the brf and vermiculite method or PFTEK. I've been looking around and realize they're very cheap so I'm going to get a huge variety. Not only hallucinogenic ones but a whole list of other ones that are good for a lot of things. I'm going to blend them all up and make capsules. I'm thinking of like a one-a- day that has a variety of different beneficial mushrooms with a very small amount cubensis I grow. It's going to go right along with the therapy of growing cannabis. I feel like they go hand-in-hand. As far as the good ones I'm getting golden teachers, B+, and a buddy insists on mazatapek. Also Definitely getting lions mane. Still looking into others. I go all in with everything. Wanna make spore prints and all. Going to get some books watch some videos and do it. Is there any good blogs like this one for growing mushrooms?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm not gonna get all spacey on you guys but if you're discussing them then you know. There's alot more to fungi than meets the eye!!! Been fascinated by them forever finally have the chance to make my own. I'm from Northern Michigan and white morals grow like weeds. Every year I visit and we get garbage bags full.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I may need to run a lemon tek or a couple trays cause having a mini pharmacy in my house just seems so 2022

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
You just got to be careful that the keyboard Warrior persona non grata fuckboys don't mess with you cuz they got no life.50 push-ups to them is like a life challenge they never will really achieve. Lmao I'm sure laughing laughing laughing

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Do you have anything productive to add?
Ya, if you start reading this thread from the beginning you will find everything!
As far as anything productive to say,
Page one post #1

[IMG alt="1diesel1"]https://www.thcfarmer.com/data/avatars/m/75/75058.jpg?1630905814[/IMG]

1diesel1

Staff

Supporter
I wanted to start a thread on general knowledge of growing mushrooms.
I have a basic knowledge of the process............somewhat.
I have attempted my first PF jar process and failed miserably.
I shall start again and post as I go.
Any Farmers with knowledge of this hobby please post here!
Thanks
1Diesel1

If your to lazy to read it from the beginning this is not the place for you and your tough guy attitude.
Good day and good by!!!

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I dunno if dankspores is up and running right now they are always recommended but they were down recently and I got syringe’s from grumpygills and if your real lazy you can get good spawn bags from seismic spore on Etsy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom