Mushroom thread

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I heard that mushroom edibles can give you hallucinations, does that depend on how much you take and what kind of magic mushroom you take
Lol, I believe this statement is absolutely correct!!
I shall experiment for you👀
898C00BE 12E4 4734 BB76 AF312E7AE481
C23C38A3 BAE8 40DE 95B8 55CB80227FFE

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

If you get somewhere these Psilocybe semilanceata you should try them, little bit different looking than cubensis usually but they are pretty potent with nice relaxing effect. I tried 0.5g and that was almost like i ate 2g cubensis.

Smithers

Smithers

So if you had grain spawn and made coir + verm sub fc and had like 6 or 12 qt tubs, would you mix it all up? Or layer the sub, then a spawn layer, then more sub layer on top?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

So if you had grain spawn and made coir + verm sub fc and had like 6 or 12 qt tubs, would you mix it all up? Or layer the sub, then a spawn layer, then more sub layer on top?
First what are you fruiting?

Coir and Vern are typically not a good food source if you are growing what I think you are. You need some manure like food in there for cubensis or wood for lots of edibles.

But if you had a food source in your mix the lasagna method with a casing layer at the top is a tried and true method. Without the food source you only have the grain to feed them and your harvest will be smaller and probably only 1 flush.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ok. I guess I'll be getting into a new grow hobby soon. It's too soon for me to be branching out like this, but next year... oooooweeeee... I'm in.

After 37 years of life, I just found out I like growing things.
Make sure your prepared for extreme patients,
And also utter failure at first.
But once you get it dialed in (took me a year)
Your golden.
When I first started I probably threw away 30 PF jars until I got 1 mushroom to harvest.
Best word of advice I can give;
Extreme sanitary conditions are required.
If you can’t get to that point things do not go so good:)

freezeland2

freezeland2

Question for you experienced shroom folks. I’m put off by the nausea side effects of eating shrooms. I came across this article because I’d like to get past that and perhaps actually enjoy an enlightenment journey they can provide. Has anyone tried this?

freezeland2

freezeland2

Make sure your prepared for extreme patients,
And also utter failure at first.
But once you get it dialed in (took me a year)
Your golden.
When I first started I probably threw away 30 PF jars until I got 1 mushroom to harvest.
Best word of advice I can give;
Extreme sanitary conditions are required.
If you can’t get to that point things do not go so good:)
Would a dedicated 2x2 tent that has never been used work for a sanitary space to place a Monotub?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Question for you experienced shroom folks. I’m put off by the nausea side effects of eating shrooms. I came across this article because I’d like to get past that and perhaps actually enjoy an enlightenment journey they can provide. Has anyone tried this?

Mushrooms to powder form, mix with blendered crystallized ginger chunks.
Roll into a log, cut 1 inch pieces.
Melt chocolate, pour into mold with 1 inch pieces. I make them at about 1-1.5 grams a piece.
The ginger helps yous stomach, cuts nausea in half and hits quick ass shit on a empty stomach:)
5F7617D0 6B53 47B7 B187 83BD5DE541B3

Top Bottom