music

• Thread starter dankstranger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
i remember hearing a long time ago that plants enjoy music so today i added a radio to my grow room are there many people who do this?

carBon.14

carBon.14

classical music is what plants have responded to the best. talk back radio, not so good.

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
i am playing pandora led zeppelin radio lol hope they like it thats about as classical as its gonna get lol

starr

starr

Lots of Jeff healey! Can ya see tha light! And now Lotz of Johnny winter......out on a limb ma friend!

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
i play a lil for myself but like sungrown said im not in the grow room for a long time maybe a few songs lol and i dnt smoke in there i think the smoke for the plants would b like canabolism lol

Purpz

Purpz

i play a lil for myself but like sungrown said im not in the grow room for a long time maybe a few songs lol and i dnt smoke in there i think the smoke for the plants would b like canabolism lol

:hilarious:

Yeah, burning the corpses of their brethren might not go down too well.

homegrownking

homegrownking

I read in an article that conducted a case study where plants ended up responding best to soothing melodic music, nothing bass heavy. That's why classical has always worked. So any ambient soothing, melody works best.

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
i changed it to chopin on pandora yup the best results are classical music

Fire Bean

Fire Bean

Ludovico Einaudi would fit the bill. And Goldmund. IF playing music really makes a difference. Plants might respond to some types of music, but whether it confers any real benefits...I'm not so sure. In the very least, it would make the grow room a more pleasant environment. :)

Top Bottom