Music

• Thread starter DieselDuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I do it to keep out rodents and iv heard it's good for the plants and actually could bring up the growth rate
Well its not like the plants have a preference like rap vs country but the guard cells in the stoma respond to musical resonance. it has also been said to speed up and increase germination rates too. They also believe plants prefer classic over rock because there are less effects and synthesizers in classic music.

Fully Melted

Fully Melted

My girlfriend plays 528 Frequency music and pure solfeggio tones for our plants. You can find long (8 hour) pure tone tracks and music on YouTube. Some of it is solfeggio frequencies with early morning bird chirps and insect sounds, other tracks are pure rising tones aimed at DNA repair or clearing negative energy.

Not sure if it works (she swears by it), but I love going in the main grow room, it is super peaceful and meditative.

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Well its not like the plants have a preference like rap vs country but the guard cells in the stoma respond to musical resonance. it has also been said to speed up and increase germination rates too. They also believe plants prefer classic over rock because there are less effects and synthesizers in classic music.

I actually play them classical rock. They seem to love it. I'll try some classical soon :)

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

My girlfriend plays 528 Frequency music and pure solfeggio tones for our plants. You can find long (8 hour) pure tone tracks and music on YouTube. Some of it is solfeggio frequencies with early morning bird chirps and insect sounds, other tracks are pure rising tones aimed at DNA repair or clearing negative energy.

Not sure if it works (she swears by it), but I love going in the main grow room, it is super peaceful and meditative.

Awww, now I like the sound of that. Sounds too relaxing, shut my eyes and fall asleep on the floor if I have to lol

B

blue

Yes I bought a little bose speaker when I in the room i listen to my music. When I leave i turn on smooth jazz or music like spa. I did a little research on this and found out they been studying this sense the sixties.

Top Bottom