Must take them out side

• Thread starter newbe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newbe

well untill i get the funds to make my room the way i want it and pay for the power i need to move my plants outside just a few questions ok after i put them some where safe the structer has 4 walls all around but no roof lol it caved in a while ago on bolth plants i removed all the leave of 2 and 3 and left the 5 leaves now what i would like to know is the other leaf growth on the stock should i cut that also or should i just let it be i have two plants oh this is my grow book lol 1st grow

Must take them out side
Must take them out side 2
N

newbe

also when would be a good time to top or fim my plants is it to soon and how do i do it lol sorry guys no one around me will show me or help me out they all suck thank god for thcfarmer

N

newbe

does anyone know of cheap fert i can use im useing this right now i mix a quarter teaspoon to a gallon of water and i water every other day or i can switch it to a full teaspoon to a gallon of water and feed them every 2-4 weeks along with just regular water

Reactions: mal
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I wouldn't even use that, you can get some fish fertilizer at Lowes/HD or Walmart then switch to a bloom booster once you see buds start to develope. Now if you can't get any other fertilizers then I wouldn't use more then what your already using. So stay at 1/4 tsp/gallon and only use it once or twice a week (or whenever the directions say).

Just like Goo said, leave them alone because there ain't much time left for them to grow and if you top them its just gonna slow them down and there not big so height shouldn't be a concern. Good luck and I hope you get a harvest.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I wouldn't even use that, you can get some fish fertilizer at Lowes/HD or Walmart then switch to a bloom booster once you see buds start to develope. Now if you can't get any other fertilizers then I wouldn't use more then what your already using. So stay at 1/4 tsp/gallon and only use it once or twice a week (or whenever the directions say).

Just like Goo said, leave them alone because there ain't much time left for them to grow and if you top them its just gonna slow them down and there not big so height shouldn't be a concern. Good luck and I hope you get a harvest.

^^Thats good advice^^

Dont use the MG its not good for cannabis

Do what lex said and go to lowes for this stuff
Fishfert

and then use this when you see flowers

Morebloom

Or if you are near Long beach Ca.
You could get some A1 nutes...they are bomb :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I wouldn't feed those plants miracle gro as it's potent food and that is a delicate seedling...looks like it didn't get as much light as it would have liked for a more stout develoment and fatter leaves...
But, just go water with it for a min til you see some new leaves then hit it with the organic fish food stuff, I'd foliar spray them with some maxicrop seaweed or something cheap of the seaweed nature. Let that soil dry out before you water again, overwet soil will slow that plant down a ton and keep it a lighter green to almost yellow if you overwater for too long. Water it when you pick up the container and it is super light weight. The most growth will come in the 24 hour period before the soil is super dry...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Excellent insights folks, there's some real sweet info laid on this new farmer. Make sure you spray the stem real well with your foliar of the seaweed product, it will make the stem fatten up. And a couple or 3 weeks before your gonna pick the plant give her only water, letting her dry out well before watering her again. Don't give the plant any water for 4 or 5 days before you cut it down, this will help with the drying. I hope you get a plant with tasty potent weed and all is well with you and yours

mal

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

You told me you could get great results using Miracle Grow.....lol....

something change?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

You told me you could get great results using Miracle Grow.....lol....

something change?

So this is what your gonna do, take my words out of context and try to start arguments everytime you see me on another thread :rolleyes:

Well actually nothing changed, if you recall, I said I rather use shitty ferts like MG in a perfect environment instead of having expensive hydro nutes in a bad environment. Thats because we all know environmental factors are more important then the companies name on a nute bottle.

Top Bottom