must watch, especially if you live in the mid west

• Thread starter TylerDurden119
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

word bro. this video struck a nerve with me as the same sort of thing is happening up here in canada. that pipeline they want to run was shot down cause there would be too much damage to fish habitat. so the conservative government just re wrote the fish and wildlife act, taking out the clause that caused the project to get shot down. so now, next time it goes up for review there won't be any conflict and the pipeline will get the green light. they label the environmentalist groups opposed to this as 'terrorists'. its a sad time we're living in!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Rachel Maddow, my favorite lesbian!

So the American answer to insanely corrupt schemes that destroy our planet and enslave our people is... change the laws, and rewrite the maps. And we wonder why the rest of the world doesn't take us seriously anymore?

B

Bluenote

Why in God's name y'all are suprised by this I have nary a clue. And I'd guess that when y'all actually start researching Prop 19 and what went on behind the scenes and ***where and WHO the money ( a great portion of it) came from**** y'all will freak at the shenanigans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom