Mutant Frosty Seedling!

• Thread starter Captain ChroniK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Captain ChroniK

A week or 2 ago I popped sum beans and one of em turned out to be a mutant..
Crazy thing bout it tho is that it has resin on the bottom of the leaves of the first node :sign0065:
Has anyone seen anything like this before?

I'll post sum pics of it later tonight..
Oh, and it's a fem. bean too! So it's a keeper (till it herms)
Maybe it's something special? its a White Fire bean btw..another reason why I didn't cull.

Grtz

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

I have a mutant of one of Swerve's sfv bx2's about 6 weeks from seed and it is the stinkiest out of the bunch I planted and very vigourous growth as well.. don't know the sex yet but hopefully it will show before I flip it.. but I don't have much experience with mutants so I am wondering as well to whether mutants should be tossed or not.

D

DoubleDub

haha why is it that mutants usually turn out the dankest? anyways keep us posted with pics. I wanna see...

R

Rolln J

a seedling with frosting sounds special to me - may turn out to be cup wining special or special olympics special - only time will tell - and pix!

C

Captain ChroniK

I tried to make sum pics but my camera isn't working along...
tomorrow I'll borrow a cam from a friend that can make sum decent close ups.

Grtz

S

supasticky

Sometimes seedlings show off characteristics very early(cotelydon leaves). I've had seedlings that changed color on the bottoms of the leaves, but never resin. Sure does sound special though.

-Supa

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I know a guy who has a mutant mother of AK-47. Her clones seem to go either way; about 50% end up growing pretty normal, but she is sure funny-looking. Good smoke, tho.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I know a guy who has a mutant mother of AK-47. Her clones seem to go either way; about 50% end up growing pretty normal, but she is sure funny-looking. Good smoke, tho.

how do clones go either way when they are exact replicas of their mother? Just wondering

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Where is the frosty seedling pic? It won't hardly be a seedling now. There are pics on the net where there are some scant trichs on cotyledons even on males (they turn out to be good dads sometimes) but I never have seen a frosty seedling and I would very much like too.

B

been

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

F

Foxfarmfreak

like searching for an invisible item......LMAO also
Fox

Latest posts

Top Bottom