Mutha Chuckin some crosses this summer ... anyone else?

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Hey whats good my fellow farmers. I am planning on pollen chucking with some of the gear I have to create some interesting hybrids and stock up my seed bank. Anyone else have any plans on making some nice crosses this year?

First spot
Durban Daddy. This strain of durban has been kicking around my state for years. The seeds are kept every fall done by an open pollination in a tiny patch. This stuff is probally like a F12 or so anyway. Its time to take this outdoor staple and put some spunk in her step. I will be hitting the following females with the Durban Daddy. These will be my outdoor beans.

The White x Durban
Herijuana x Durban
Blueberry x Durban

Second Spot
The second spot I will be using a 13 Dawgz male and hit some of my elites. Here goes.

13 Dawgz F2
Aliendawg x 13 Dawgz AKA Heavy D
The white x 13 Dawgz
Chemdog D x 13 Dawgz

Third Spot
Last but not least I will be using a FireAlien male to make these incredible crosses.

The White x Fire Alien
White Urkle x Fire Alien
Alien Dawg x Fire Alien

These are my plans as of now but by summer I may end up throwing a few more cuts in with these daddys to see what I can make.

Onespark

Onespark

Looks like some killer possibilities throughout! Interested to see how the Durban and Herijuana works out (among others). Durban is a great way to test trait dominance IMO. F12 daddy Durban sounds amazing. How have the plants changed through the seasons? I imagine they would stay pretty uniform season to season with the open pollination being landrace? I have only dreamed of twelve seasons of open pollination with a landrace. The Aliens sound really good too. Best of luck on all of these! You WILL have fire.
Im chucking Fire OG X Guerilla grape pollen on Grape Stomper, Kushberry, Strawberry Kush and itself ATM. After That I'm collecting pollen off White Fire X Emperor and White Urkle X Emperor males. Probably some others. Maybe a Deadhead OG male if he doesn't stress to easily. Happy Chucking!!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

DAmn bro sounds like you have some nice chuckin going on. That gape stomper sounds amazing. The durban is very stable and a fast finisher. Throughout the years the fastest flowering phenos have been kept and used for the open pollination project. The result is a super fast finisher will great yields for outdoors, Indoors she doesn't do to well but outside you can easily pull 8-16 oz per plant in 15 gallon containers with a finishing time of September 5. I to also think the Durban and herijuana will be a good outdoor strain. Last year was my first experience with the herijuana and it was done mid September with some rock hard cannons on her. I think it will be a great cross.

Top Bottom