MWD. Harem's hideout

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Nice finish MWD. Whats gonna happen next?
I have cuts taken for entire room of cookies or thinking 2 dstar, 2 cookies, 1 tahoe alien and 1 cherry pie all in beds of coco. Final numbers will tel all but other than that set this room up and im moving up north to really play.. Expect a lot crazier things is all my imagination is thinking.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

La con bed 515 grams (with coco and dirt lol @ cookie cutt3r) SIKE!!!

Tahoe alien bed with random cookie plant 606/84 grams 690 total

Really happy so far with nearly 5 potatoes off 3 600s and will report cookie bed, white kosher and dstar totals in the next day or 2 as they dry more. Thanks guys!!! I really appreciate it. Keep it dense

One Flip

One Flip

First light is down that contained the 4 big plants in 7 gal and its freaking me out.. 446 off tahoe alien and 425 on the cookies. So that means 1.45 gpw! Not to shabby
With a turnout like that especially with those two strains you have me thinking why I would ever want to move away from 6's. you got your shit dialed!! Nice hit.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Subbed from start to finish, or should i say cough?haha. thanks for the show man well done with the cooks. the ta1 was fire also, i woulda posted my sample pic but i already smoked it :cigar: cheeeeeeeZn.
IMG 20130516 202742 822

props to MWD.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Why the last run, bro?
Bigger and better things picture a huge room like that..Where i live is wak and not my style i need fresh and to be where its poppin and santa cruz seems closer to that. Plus i did what i needed here in many facets and have planned this when i moved here 11 months ago. Im a hippie and its just me and my dog so i travel well :)
We need to puff rival and get down on some beats. Lil cookie sesh.

T

tipper619sd

MWD u killed it brotha nice work man. killer nug shot also i only could dream it up and work hard to get to such numbers. hard work and perseverance pays off i see. Cant wait to see ur bigger and better plans . U got a thread coming soon??

Latest posts

Top Bottom