MwD new room new year

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Room pics 1 and 2, respect 3 haze pheno 3, wookie 3-4 @leadsled and @Frostynugman. Really excited to see this run unfold. Thanks to anyone following.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Bottom pics wookie? they look like they stackin' hard

Supa Frosty!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Dam man that looks insane what medium you using, just re-used bed coco? ACT'd

Do you feed with teas or anything?

Do you think feeding it with additives and stuff would make it stressed?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Dam man that looks insane what medium you using, just re-used bed coco? ACT'd

Do you feed with teas or anything?

Do you think feeding it with additives and stuff would make it stressed?
Yes strait coco. Teas weekly. I have cal mag, sea green, heavy 16 fire, Moab, fasilitor, and start boost. All are used so minimal base plus 1 additive or just base. Cal mag, fasilitor and start boost are used veg and first weeks of flower. I just like plants to not get so muddled up with a smorgasbord of salts is all. Simple is how things generally work.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Yes strait coco. Teas weekly. I have cal mag, sea green, heavy 16 fire, Moab, fasilitor, and start boost. All are used so minimal base plus 1 additive or just base. Cal mag, fasilitor and start boost are used veg and first weeks of flower. I just like plants to not get so muddled up with a smorgasbord of salts is all. Simple is how things generally work.
Just got into teas a lil more, now Im going to do base/ full nutes/ tea/ regular PH RO water

Looks like your crushing

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

View attachment 437150 View attachment 437151 View attachment 437152 View attachment 437153 View attachment 437154 Room pics 1 and 2, respect 3 haze pheno 3, wookie 3-4 @leadsled and @Frostynugman. Really excited to see this run unfold. Thanks to anyone following.
Beast mode bro the rooms looking really nice, always rocking it...

That respect bro is no joke, tastee meds, lingering flavor, packs an interesting high.. Great job bro, flavor games on point... Still have a small nug I'm going to smoke later..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Beast mode bro the rooms looking really nice, always rocking it...

That respect bro is no joke, tastee meds, lingering flavor, packs an interesting high.. Great job bro, flavor games on point... Still have a small nug I'm going to smoke later..
Thanks I appreciate it. I love that herb it's very unique buzz and I was only able to take her 63 days. She easily can go 70-80 for more complexity and flavor.

You ain't so bad yourself with the flavor bombs you drop. Hope all is well.
This is super dope, tight work @midwestdensies. You're a murderer.
Thanks for checking out I appreciate your feedback. Hope your room build is working out for you amigo.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I'm noticing reflectivity is a mans best friend. The end of the rows closest to the front walkway, midway thru nearly each table there is a loss in light from no walls with reflectix. In future builds I'd make some sort of drop wall, roll blind or just build a flower room filled to the edges with light for even flow. The beds in the nook have better root systems and buds. Interesting...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

View attachment 440055 View attachment 440056 I'm noticing reflectivity is a mans best friend. The end of the rows closest to the front walkway, midway thru nearly each table there is a loss in light from no walls with reflectix. In future builds I'd make some sort of drop wall, roll blind or just build a flower room filled to the edges with light for even flow. The beds in the nook have better root systems and buds. Interesting...
MWD,Looking great as usual!Have you ever looked into/tried orcafilm?It is very good at diffusing the light all throughout the room and eliminating the high and low light spots and just giving an consistent bright light,just a thought.

Top Bottom