MwD new room new year

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Wookie. The white x Gsc forum cut done and pheno found by @leadsled. She's extremely tasty and really just well rounded period. Shoepolish, creamy-marshmallow cookie funk that really gets people stoned. Had a homegirl from Colorado who's all about oil and she didn't do a dab the entire time she visited. Kept saying "that wookie tho.." Lol.
Were these put out by Divine? INCREDIBLE now I lika Wookies :)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Some wookie dried for a bit. I'm really happy with things.
Few dispos loved everything and already have things packaged up for delivery. Lol at atomic og. They can do whatever they want they paid but it's mystery og, just fairly good run and it's dank that's all that matters

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Shit i wish brother the state to the right of u lol or east but my sis is indio and my brothers in ocean side so whenever i make a road trip ill bring some desert buds and maybe we can blaze, bs and make those ribs lol your a hell of gardener you smash with those 600s i run my room at 1000 in the cooler months and 600 in july and august and hardly see a difference in weight i think i get a little denser buds with the 1000s but im probably the only 1 who notices lol i love the thread bro keep it up brother.......

KC420

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

AWWWWWW LAWDY That wookies looks so frosty....Looking great!

Im pretty sure lead said they were "wookies" because bodhi has a "wookie" strain just food for thought

Crushed.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

This shit is clear, does your friend give tutorals on how to make that... I would love to learn how to make it that clear, maybe its just the wookies that does that? or all of it was that color?
Starting material is the key. This was nug run. I will take pics of all of them tomorrow. Nothing was different he uses tubes and acrossintl oven. Yes really frosty strains tend to make a lighter color.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Starting material is the key. This was nug run. I will take pics of all of them tomorrow. Nothing was different he uses tubes and acrossintl oven. Yes really frosty strains tend to make a lighter color.
Ahhh so nug run wookies, fyasauce. looks yum did the trim run turn out like that? or was this a trim/larf run?

also could you elaborate with picture on the topping and supercropping method if you have a moment, didnt want to jack the OG thread up, much appreciated.

Top Bottom