MwD new room new year

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
View attachment 361679View attachment 361680 View attachment 361681 View attachment 361682 What's crackin ladies and gents?! I've been traveling and working for the past 8 months living in hotels or crashing this place to that place from SF area to LA. I finally acquired a place and it's worth the wait. There is room to expand but I don't think it will be done more than likely emphasize on what's there.

The space was a recording studio so it's soundproofed and has some proper amperage for the grow. Alright well the room let's see here dimensions are 12'6"x 15x6" with just over 8' ceilings. I have an adequate space with partitions already nearly placed for veg, moms, and clones adjacent to the bloom room as well.

This week setting up a few minor things to seal, caulking, insulation and etc. Still need to buy a master controller while there's an Ac installed.

9 Coco beds, 600w gavitas overhead, 3.5 ton of cooling with co2 and all the goodies. Strain will be cookies simple old monocrop. I have a dec sized mom of her about to get whored out. Nutes good ol trusty hg base with very few additives.
I'm trying to take this room over and iceberg slim stylee with this iron fist.
Anyone have any ideas for floor covering? I just want some shit I can fuck up.

Think I might copy this one minus the beds! I have a 11'6" x 20' with just over 8' ceilings. Been going over all the Gavita info and it just fits. I have a 2 lighter on H&G now and Im liking what I see! My buddy is taking care of it and crushing his first round ever so far! Thanks again MWD!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Doit up buddy. Glad i could help steer you into a direction that works for you and your friend.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Think I might copy this one minus the beds! I have a 11'6" x 20' with just over 8' ceilings. Been going over all the Gavita info and it just fits. I have a 2 lighter on H&G now and Im liking what I see! My buddy is taking care of it and crushing his first round ever so far! Thanks again MWD!
Any updates on your build @Prime C.

Top Bottom