My 1st Banana Smack

• Thread starter OpTikFiber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Any updates on this second round? Best wished.
Take care,
BG

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Any updates on this second round? Best wished.
Take care,
BG

Not on this one bro ;-) I decided I needed to start looking for another pheno from my original pack. I gave the big ol' Momma to a friend for outdoors, not sure what happened to her. I hope to see the buddy this weekend so I'll ask him! Told him I wanted a picture when she got big....but of course no pictures from the guy, oh well.
:damnhippie:

JAWS

JAWS

hey OP:icon_spin:
you killed it on this one, ahh to bad your bro wont have any out-door pic's i bet she geta FN huge...
very nice:icon_spin:

BILLY, great job on the making of the BANANNA SMACK!!!

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

hey OP:icon_spin:
i bet she geta FN huge...
very nice:icon_spin:

BILLY, great job on the making of the BANANNA SMACK!!!

Thanks Jaws! LOL - HUGE that is what I told him when I gave him the plant. I think, I said something like, "you better show me of this thing being taller than you" ;)

I only started 3 of my original pack and this was my one female. I think the pack had like 12-13 beans in it too, so I got a good feeling I am gonna find an even prettier lady.

Side note - I have a bean from a g13 hybrid (gforce) that got knocked up by a male flower from *I think* the Banana Smack, I grew it out and it really favors the B.S.'s smell and look. The smell to start with is sweet like the B.S....then like rotten sweet salami....no shit, meat smell and fruit at the same time, pretty cool.

:passingjoint:

Billygoat

Billygoat

NO PICTURES! NO!!!!!!

Joking, would love to see them outdoors, but it's all good. I'm going to be running my outdoor sometime next year, so I'll be kicking it with them also. Good luck on those other seeds. You should find something that really grabs you. It's possible the male dusted your girl. Grow those suckers out.

Let me know how they all work out.
Take care,
BG

PS, Thanks JAWS. Wait till round two. ;)

JAWS

JAWS

hello OP:evilgrin
thay sound awesome and i hope your surprise seeds do well for you aswell...

BILLY, i'll be around when ya start talking SMACK again..
peace guys:hunter::hunter:

Top Bottom