My 1st Harvest- 173grams Black Mamba

• Thread starter Ddebrazza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Well, the results are in.

I completed my first indoor grow in a 3x3 Tent with a 315W CMH Light. Final Dried Weight= 173grams or approx. 6oz

My goal was for closer to 8oz but I had some problems in the first few weeks of Flower that impacted my final yield. Overall I feel I did alright though.

Tomorrow I will be weighing the trim and making canna-oil

My 1st harvest  173grams black mamba
My 1st harvest  173grams black mamba 2
My 1st harvest  173grams black mamba 3

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
That's a bloody good result for a first grow, plenty reason to be proud and happy with yourself 👍
I can't remember where I read about Black Mamba before, where did you get the beans?

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Looks like fire to me. I really dig that descending quality of buds you got going on there. Smart. I don't know if I have quite that much energy. lol

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

That's a bloody good result for a first grow, plenty reason to be proud and happy with yourself 👍
I can't remember where I read about Black Mamba before, where did you get the beans?

Thank you, I was a little discouraged but it is still a good amount of quality weed that I grew all on my own

I look forward to tasting it once it has had a few weeks of curing time.

I got them from an online vendor called Farmer Labs

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Nice job. Looks like you recovered well if you had some hiccups. 😁

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Makes me wonder what things might look like had I not had a major phosphorous deficiency for the first 3-4 weeks of flower.

I think the Phosphorous Deficiency and my lack of experience in how to trim/defoliate led to a lot more smaller buds than I would have liked.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Thank you, I was a little discouraged but it is still a good amount of quality weed that I grew all on my own

I look forward to tasting it once it has had a few weeks of curing time.

I got them from an online vendor called Farmer Labs
I like getting that occasional special something out of my grow. Finding that special pheno.
Makes me wonder what things might look like had I not had a major phosphorous deficiency for the first 3-4 weeks of flower.

I think the Phosphorous Deficiency and my lack of experience in how to trim/defoliate led to a lot more smaller buds than I would have liked.

Well don't be too hard on yourself about phosphorus, it's a very troublesome mineral, and the more I grow, the more I think it's very subjective in nature.

Some like their stuff really dense and hard, while I do see some upsides to that, I think it can be overdone, depending on the cultivar. Phos is just a difficult one to regulate well, IMO. It's the hardest nute to master. That said, I would take deficient over excess any day of the week.

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Well my main problem with the phosphorus deficiency was that it was not properly identified for 4 weeks. The "experts," kept insisting I was over-watering or might even have nutrient burn. It wasnt until I did a little more digging and talked to a guy at my local gardening shop about phosphorous. I made the switch from General Organics BioThrive: Bloom which is a 2-4-4 to Fox Farms Tiger Bloom which is a 2-8-4 and apparently has a different type of Phosphorous than the BioThrive. It worked like a charm and the plants recovered. Unfortunately at this point they only had a couple weeks left until harvest.

But it was certainly a learning experience!

Top Bottom