My 1st out door Grow..Shazam

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I decided to do an out door grow. The plants are 1 Ghost Monkey , 1Asian Queen , 2 Girl Scout Cookies plants. All are from seed. I started the Gas Monkey and the Asian Queen indoors in April and the Girl Scout cookies I popped the 3 week of June and put them in the ground as seedlings. I was curious to see how my soil mixture and the native soil would mix. I also planted an auto flower some critter ate it and pooped it out along my neighbors fence. I am glad he gets high.hahaha. I trained the plants as best I could and from a distance it hard to tell what they are. There was a power outage and the pole right next to my garden had to be replaced there were power company people all around my garden and they were very careful not to disturb my garden. One of my neighbors who is a retired police detective even came over to watch the change the pole and not one single mention of my garden. ITS LIKE IT DOESNT EXIST OR THEY JUST DONT CARE CAUSE IT LEGAL.. LOOK HAPPY FROG IS A REGULAR IN MY GARDEN..YES YES!! THIS GONNA BE SOME CHRONIC FIRE!!!

My 1st out door growshazam
My 1st out door growshazam 2
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Even though I live in a legal state, I'd shit if a bunch of people knew I grew.

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Even though I live in a legal state, I'd shit if a bunch of people knew I grew.
Hey Storms came through and did a lot of damage and the only option would be to cut down my plants. HELL NO. I am concerned about thieves . I look at it like this. Just about every one of my neighbors has a fire arm . I have my Cannabis. They have their second amendment rights and I have my right to Cannabis as I voted it into law and the new laws are very clear on what I am allowed to do. I will exercise my right to grow my plants . Plus this is a very weed friendly community with two Cannabis Shops. No one really cares. I did have a neighbor who says if you must grow pick strains that are low smell and keep your plant count down to about 4. Thats what he does. I follow suit.

NorCalGal

NorCalGal

I decided to do an out door grow. The plants are 1 Ghost Monkey , 1Asian Queen , 2 Girl Scout Cookies plants. All are from seed. I started the Gas Monkey and the Asian Queen indoors in April and the Girl Scout cookies I popped the 3 week of June and put them in the ground as seedlings. I was curious to see how my soil mixture and the native soil would mix. I also planted an auto flower some critter ate it and pooped it out along my neighbors fence. I am glad he gets high.hahaha. I trained the plants as best I could and from a distance it hard to tell what they are. There was a power outage and the pole right next to my garden had to be replaced there were power company people all around my garden and they were very careful not to disturb my garden. One of my neighbors who is a retired police detective even came over to watch the change the pole and not one single mention of my garden. ITS LIKE IT DOESNT EXIST OR THEY JUST DONT CARE CAUSE IT LEGAL.. LOOK HAPPY FROG IS A REGULAR IN MY GARDEN..YES YES!! THIS GONNA BE SOME CHRONIC FIRE!!!
I hope you still had some of last year's stash to get you through the panic attacks! They look great, btw!

Latest posts

Top Bottom