My 2 dont look right soil and hydro 5
My 2 dont look right soil and hydro 6
My 2 dont look right soil and hydro 7
My 2 dont look right soil and hydro 8
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Did you transplant them from the soil mix to hydro ?

Thcreefer

Thcreefer

the hydro plant is showing N def.

also you cant grow like that. not sure what youre attempting with a cup in a bucket? water and light will create algae that will suffocate your roots and kill your plant
Thank you for the input just got added 6/4/4 and that was a emegency BULL setup due to a move. Has been moved

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Mmmmmmm I think that's been the problem and ph as well using air stone raises ph so check all the time .

Thcreefer

Thcreefer

Thank you
Mmmmmmm I think that's been the problem and ph as well using air stone raises ph so check all the time .
I thought the air stone was raising the ph. But it is checked 4x daily

hermit186

hermit186

Put the air stone pump on a timer and run it 15min out of every hour not constantly.
You don't have a big enough plant when is bigger go up to 30 min and so on till flower is full time.
Be very careful of temperature of the h2o it need's to not change a lot and not quickly.
I suggest you read in the forum about algae growth you will need to no soon. With that air pump and nutrients and light your going to get good about algae very soon.
You will need much more light very soon.

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

DWC, my old friend for 15 years now.

DWC works best with r/o water and a full and cyclic pH swing, from 5.4 up to 5.8 and back down to 5.4 again. This swing is best done with nutrients, because pH up/down usage is rough on the plant. Fortunately, DWC is stupid simple to run.

Mix your res to within 50ppm of your desired strength. Add pH up to reach a pH of 5.4. As the plant eats the nutrients from the solution your pH will rise. Top off daily with plain r/o water. When the pH reaches 5.8, add nutes to reach your target ppm again and your pH will automatically be at 5.4. :)

Solution temps MUST be between 65F and 69F, for trouble free growing.

The closer your nutrient mix is to the Mel Frank published numbers, the stronger you can mix the nutrient without plant issues. Feed only enough to sustain full and vigorous growth, because excess is a waste of nutrients, while also destroying end quality.

Welcome to the wide, wide, world of cannabis. :D

Top Bottom