• Tagged users None

Should I trim on either one?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CKS1212

CKS1212

Should I thin out my bigger one in flower? Pic#1. I think my other one is ok for now pic#2
My 2 plants my first grow
My 2 plants my first grow 2

jed420

jed420

Ha! I'm currently trying the extreme defoliat!!! But not on my main grow.
Always wanna know why
Another grower came by once looking over my outdoor garden and as we talked he started going crazy plucking away at my leaves. I said please don't do that. He said no man you have to get these outta the way so light can hit your buds. I said were outside Holmes the sun hits everything.. he insisted not and continued to pluck. I had to tell my partner to control his friend.. just an example of how firm some people s belief are on subjects you disbelieve in

brazel

brazel

Another grower came by once looking over my outdoor garden and as we talked he started going crazy plucking away at my leaves. I said please don't do that. He said no man you have to get these outta the way so light can hit your buds. I said were outside Holmes the sun hits everything.. he insisted not and continued to pluck. I had to tell my partner to control his friend.. just an example of how firm some people s belief are on subjects you disbelieve in
That's why I find out for myself by using the said method

CKS1212

CKS1212

I was alwayse told to take the big leafs off. But see that's why I'm on here asking

Latest posts

Top Bottom