My 2011 outdoor grow

• Thread starter Luni
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Luni

Luni

Here's a few pics of my 2011 outdoor grow in Butte County.

It's not how tall your plants grow, it's all about a flat, round wide-ass plant that doesn't get hammered in the storms and is super easy to work on.

My 2011 outdoor grow
My 2011 outdoor grow 2
My 2011 outdoor grow 3
My 2011 outdoor grow 4
My 2011 outdoor grow 5
My 2011 outdoor grow 6
My 2011 outdoor grow 7
My 2011 outdoor grow 8
My 2011 outdoor grow 9
My 2011 outdoor grow 10
My 2011 outdoor grow 11
My 2011 outdoor grow 12
cloudust

cloudust

Super impressive plants. Flat round-ass plants is a damned good description for those. Good job!

saffron dreamz

saffron dreamz

what strain is that? do you train them to get them to grow like that?

Luni

Luni

pop the top @ knee then wait 10 days for stress to subside, then begin popping off fan leaves. I start by taking 1-2 leaves / week then by week 4 I"m popping about 50 leaves/ weak. it causes the insides to bush out. I also do a lot of temporary tying down of the branches. They end up starting out slower than my counterparts, but in the end I have usually caught up. It's makes for less mold, less bud rot and a lot of perfect size colas for drying.

100% organic & lots of folliar spraying. I didn't use any compost teas this year, but plan on going back this year. Too many positives come from brewing and blasting with the good shit

Mogrow

Mogrow

Do a thread Luni.. damnit...we need more outdoor growers here, i mean it is the farm, right????
thanks for the pics, they were kewl.... and why does that black dog have this head through that red chair??
peace mogrow

Luni

Luni

Edited..then board double posted.

P.s
Admin...love the forum, but the skin isn't very smart phone friendly and the image light box takes for ever to load in the mountains.

Luni

Luni

Ive spent the last 3 months building it. I would add white berry to it but its so early it heeled on me

Latest posts

Top Bottom