My 2017 Outdoor Girls ~

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dewd

Dewd

Were still fighting them. Its a bitch, it takes 3-4 days just to get through the whole patch then its time to start over again just to keep up with making sure there all sprayed every 3 days so if the eggs hatch. Last night started the 3rd time for spraying on some and tonight is the 3rd time for another set of plants. But for the ones tonight the 3rd time being sprayed we've switched to Lost Coast Plant Therapy from Humboldt. Will continue to use that. We had first noticed the infected leaves on just 2 plants but now its at least 5 but i know there every where. And i have noticed some of them plants starting to look like shit with the yellowish and brownish leaves. it sucks. Fingers crossed this works.
Could you post some close ups of the damage?

123grow

So the avid and forbid didnt work for u?
We can't get Avid in Cali and we needed to get started ASAP on trying to get the Russet mites under control, as they are moving fast through our crop. After tonight all of this patch has been sprayed /Saturated for the 3rd time. (sprayed /saturated then 3 days later repeated) ect... ~ I Appreciate you taking the time to help and explain stuff to me, you are a big help! Thanks, Julie

R

redlife215

So u havent used avid or fkoranite or forbid? Please velieve me that whatever u are using wikl not work. Pm me if u are in norcal

Crop Duster

Crop Duster

I hope you get this under control, that is a magnificent garden you have. Best of luck!

V

vacaville

Extremely curious @123grow to see how your garden is coming along. Any chance of seeing some updated pics when you have time?

JbirdKushman

JbirdKushman

Hi.. I just wanted to show some pictures of my Outdoor Girls. ~ They were planted May 25th. View attachment 726133GG#4 View attachment 726134GG#4 View attachment 726135Doc OG View attachment 726136 Doc OG (up front) Blue Dream (in back)
Someday I wish to have a garden such as yours my friend. Absolutely beautiful organization and execution. Happy harvesting!
Here is a picture of my current outdoor grow. All of these are animal cookies x agent orange which I bred earlier this season. The nug is the agent orange I just harvested

IMG 0296
IMG 0298
IMG 0300
the rrock

the rrock

We can't get Avid in Cali and we needed to get started ASAP on trying to get the Russet mites under control, as they are moving fast through our crop. After tonight all of this patch has been sprayed /Saturated for the 3rd time. (sprayed /saturated then 3 days later repeated) ect... ~ I Appreciate you taking the time to help and explain stuff to me, you are a big help! Thanks, Julie
amazon sells Avid and ships everywhere

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

Avid is only approved for ornamental use. If you're just going to look at your flowers then spray away. I wouldn't put that on my cannabis crop at any time veg or flower. Pack a bowl of azamax or avid no thanks. I don't care if Babylon tells us it's okay.

IW

R

redlife215

Avid is only approved for ornamental use. If you're just going to look at your flowers then spray away. I wouldn't put that on my cannabis crop at any time veg or flower. Pack a bowl of azamax or avid no thanks. I don't care if Babylon tells us it's okay.

IW
Well this is always a discussion to be had every year over and over again. Well buddy "Babylon" isnt tge one telling me that russet mites dont die with anytjing but avid and nasty other pesticides. If ur in a high volune grow area u are susceptible to russet mites and i always tell people dont go preaching until u are loosing 100s or 1000s of pounds to tge russet. Babylon lol puts avid in our food also so if u do ur research like 90 perce t of anericans are ingesting tge active ingredient in avid daily. Prob not u ital since u are still into that rasta thing

R

redlife215

No actually i am an avid up until flower starts. We call people like u assumimg assholes. U grow indoor its a different t beast. If u had a big indoor and u were habing a russet mite problem u would do whatever was necessary to fix it and fyi my weed comes up clean when tested so please get off ur high horse and keep ur lame poison pusher title to urself i am a farmer

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

No actually i am an avid up until flower starts. We call people like u assumimg assholes. U grow indoor its a different t beast. If u had a big indoor and u were habing a russet mite problem u would do whatever was necessary to fix it and fyi my weed comes up clean when tested so please get off ur high horse and keep ur lame poison pusher title to urself i am a farmer
I run a large indoor op, still wouldn't spray avid. Can't justify ornamental only pesticides, I just agree to disagree.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Look it up tgey use the acrive ingredient in avid in livestock througgt the untmited states. So it isnt ornamental use only jus cus avid says it on the bottle the active ingredients are used in all tyoes of shit u no doubt use in ur daily life. I am def not a fan of having to use it but i have been growing long enough to know prevention is key. U assuming i spray in week 6 of flower is jus something a dickhead would say imo. U dont gave to like that i use it in veg but i am not the guy loosomg half his crop to russets and if uve never had russet mites u arent really in the position to tell people what tgey should and shouldnt use
In the past I have gotten rid of Russets with getting rid of very affected plants, others around getting sulfur mixes, botaniguard and pyganic, no Avid needed. I am not going to be another person that argues you half a thread about something. Good luck with the new testing requirements. Unless your still a "medical" grower.

Top Bottom