• Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokeNpaint

SmokeNpaint

My 240w cob closet
My 240w cob closet 2
My 240w cob closet 3
My 240w cob closet 4
I have grown a little here and there over the last 9 years. I decided it is time again to where I can always keep something nice in my personal stash from here on out. I am using a 240w cob at 4000k and 2 CFL 2700k. Coco loco is my medium and NFTG advanced lineup with the addition of terpinator. I am growing 3cherry poppins by grateful gardens genetics along with one of his Keebler cookies. The CP are 23 days from poking their heads above soil and the Keebler is 16 days old. All input is accepted. Temps with lights on are 82-84 rh is between 50-65%

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

RH at 50% would be okay if your temp was around 70 but with carpet in there its going to mold at 83 with an RH of 50-65 id take the carpet out/seal it with plywood but other than that everything looks great just keep an eye on the fungus gnats and mold. and don't get me wrong 70-85 with an RH of 45-72% is great for the girls I'm just worried about mold and gnats with the carpet. what are you using to get fresh air too them and moving air around them? with you temp that high using cfl's I'm guessing theres no air movement?

SmokeNpaint

SmokeNpaint

I have a concrete slab under the carpet but I could put a 2 layer 12 mil total plastic barrier to block the carpet from the room. There is a small 6" fan blowing now but has only been on the low setting. I will be cutting my exhaust fan on to run continuously later in the week. Once that is up and running I hope my rh and temps drop a little

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

that will help i would deff block out the carpet not only can the mold hurt your plants but it can spread over room or even house iv even seen mold and moisture sink to the concert causing tenant to rip all of the carpet out of his house. not saying that will happen i just like to play it safe and you get better weed with zero chance of mold

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Plants like the high rh when in veg, you dont want to drop it until you start flowering.

SmokeNpaint

SmokeNpaint

Plants like the high rh when in veg, you dont want to drop it until you start flowering.
That's what I've thought since I began growing. I understand the carpet could become moldy but didn't think I need to drop my rh any until about 2 weeks into flower when the stretch is close to being over

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

don't drop your RH. your carpet will probably not mold its just better to be safe than sorry id rather spend the 10$ and seal it off also it will make it harder for mites gnats and other pests to enter its just the right thing to do but its your box so if it works for you shoot for the moon veg temp should be between 72-79 during veg and RH around 59-65% lower in the morning peek at plants noon time and lower at night.

SmokeNpaint

SmokeNpaint

I've had some nice growth since the last post. I need to transplant my one Keebler cookies into a bigger pot. I will be transplanting my 3 cherry poppins into 3gal pots as well and veg for another 2-3 weeks before I flip to flower

Reactions: JWB
SmokeNpaint

SmokeNpaint

35 days from poking their heads above ground. The little one is a week and a few days behind the others. Debating on when to flip the switch to flower

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

That's what I've thought since I began growing. I understand the carpet could become moldy but didn't think I need to drop my rh any until about 2 weeks into flower when the stretch is close to being over
My rh is around 76 most of the time and my lady loves it But come time to flower Im going to have problems I think.Oooo and carpet will be fine

SmokeNpaint

SmokeNpaint

My rh has stabilized around 55%. My temps from 75-82. Everything seems to be growing nicely for me.

SmokeNpaint

SmokeNpaint

I'm waiting on the attachment for my phone to take better pics, I'll try to quit being impatient and just let things take course.

SmokeNpaint

SmokeNpaint

Pics from today. 40 days from poking up and 3 days into 12/12

Top Bottom