i used 2 oz of tangerine dream dry flower bud
My 2nd attempt at bubble hash
My 2nd attempt at bubble hash 2
My 2nd attempt at bubble hash 3

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
most times that works and is my preferred method unless your a dabber.
you should freeze it, than push it through a strainer onto parchment paper and place in pizza box till dry..
than sometimes i’ll take a small piece of the 165 and try pressing with the hot water bottle and see how the resin reacts to see if i’ll add it too the others..

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I don't know how much more weight I will lose but I just weighed it at 6.8grams from 2 oz

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

had my hash sitting out on that plate in a carb board box under my bed since i made it how can i tell when it is dry enough

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
had my hash sitting out on that plate in a carb board box under my bed since i made it how can i tell when it is dry enough
it’ll kinda like fine sand.. i think we did ours at the same time and i was thinking of pressing it a little later tonight..

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

it’ll kinda like fine sand.. i think we did ours at the same time and i was thinking of pressing it a little later tonight..
so the first i made it i left it out for 2 or 3 days and then i wrapped it up in aluminum foil a week or 2 later most of it was moldy

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

it was hot and humid weather outside i do have ac it is not the best ac but it works lol i keeped it wrapped in aluminum foil in a storage box under my couch lol

thepressclub.co

thepressclub.co

Supporter
it was hot and humid weather outside i do have ac it is not the best ac but it works lol i keeped it wrapped in aluminum foil in a storage box under my couch lol
Jumping in to help here fam!

Sounds like your bubble hasn't properly dried yet. Drying bubble takes anywhere from 1-2 weeks in ideal temperatures and environmental conditions. You'll need to keep your RH% at about 50% to 60% throughout the drying process, similar to curing. You need some free moving air flowing around your drying hash to make sure it dries properly. We wrote a great article on the different ways to dry bubble here: https://thepressclub.co/blogs/tips-tricks/best-ways-to-dry-bubble-hash. Give it a read and message us or reply here if you have more specific questions about the drying process. Make sure you are also microplaning or sieving your material so it's not drying clumped up! Hope this info helps!

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so i tried to smoke some last night by putting some on a safety pin under a glass shit started bubbling and fell off the pin

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
“if it don’t bubble it ain’t worth the trouble”
it’s best to take each grade separately and press with cellophane and a hot water bottle..

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

not my pic but that is how i was gonna do it and it just melted off the pin what did i do wrong lol

Top Bottom